"You guys know you started the actual fight." Hey I AM A DEMON what were you watching???? The whole thing started because yall thought it would be so freaking awesome to ring our bell. As for the guy that got sucker punched?? Ok the guy souldn't have been in there in the first place(JUST LIKE YOU SOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO RING THE BELL).Stupid bell huh?? If it was so stupid why did you have to try to ring it in the first place???? "This stuff was starting when you had your whole team down there about to jump on ONE of our players then others came when you were about to jump on him." Your freaking stupid....your goalie jumped on one of our players first moron....that is how it started. When he jumped on him I do belive there was more than ONE PERSON from your team down there. And no we didn't have the whole team WAITING TO JUMP YOUR PLAYER! We were getting aroud the bell so YOUR TEAM GOT THERE YOU COULDN'T GET TOO IT!!!!! As for the yelling in the game who was yelling crap at our players running by your bench?? I am crazy it must have not been yall. You don't do stuff like that...RIGHT OK! Like CHS#4 said I exclude Brian Clifton from this post, since he doesn't whine, and he actually plays soccer and is cool enough to talk like a normal person to you on the field. Brian Clifton is the most cleanest soccer player on your team. I have watched and played him for a long time and he is the most calmest person on the your team. As it goes for WHINE TO OFFICIALS LE SOCCER GUY...I forgot that your players didn't complain about any calls. Dude yall complian as much as we did so shut up over that. Oh one more thing this goes back to hair cuts....If I had to give one award to anyone for the most gay ways to style and color your hair. A few guys on your team would take that award home with them. LE have fun YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU FINALLY BEAT CAMDEN!!! Only took you a few years. Games over.......we will see you next year..........