What about playera that play for a club all the way up to U-17 or U-18? They switch clubs get recruited. Who gets the credit for the player development? Does CRSA get any credit? They probably bring in more players that would have never even played soccer if not for CRSA. What about the REC programs through out the state? I know my daughter's love for the game started there with a parent coach in the 1st grade.

As much as I like to be better than the next guy. I do not think it does players or clubs justice by grouping players solely by one club or the last club they played. I think the focus needs to be on SC players as a whole and getting all the clubs to work together for the betterment of the player. The more competitive the clubs as a whole become in SC the better the training for the players and the better exposure.

One thing that would be more feasible would be for the SC clubs to get together and develope a gold level tournament. Maybe something that rotates between the member clubs. Then the member clubs can use their influence to bring in the local college coaches to give some exposure to the local talent.