quote:
Kyle,

I don't see how this is in any way gangsta stuff but if you feel the need to "get rid of me" then go ahead. It is your board. Before you do that go back and read my posts. I have made allusions to Warren Zevon, the Smiths, Snoop and Pall Wall and Nelly -- pretty eclectic huh, but you can pick out what you want. To the best of my knowledge I have not used profanity on this board that many other posters have. I'm not sure where the line is you're drawing.

This one is on you. Your call.
--------------------
creepin while ya sleepin

Big Mike -

My quick reply is: I have no idea who Warren Zevon is or what Pall Wall are; haven't listened to The Smiths since the 1980s; and do not enjoy Hip-Hop artists like Snoop and Nelly.

However, what any of this has to do with soccer is beyond me. This is a soccer message board and I would like for the topics to pertain to that subject matter.

If soccer isn't eclectic enough for you to discuss, then I suggest you try another message board -- there are plenty of them out on the web.

Also, the "creepin while ya sleepin" reference is what the gangstas used last week and you won't be seeing them posting anymore on this message board.