Chico:

Regarding your 9pm post

Sorry you are disappointed that I did not provide commentary or analysis. I was not there for the meetings and did not hear the conversation. As a result, I don't feel that I have any insight to give that would be anything beyond speculation.

As for being in an untenable position, I don't see it that way. It is not my job to defend SCYSA, NECSA or CSC. What I have tried to do is provide insight into their actions when I felt I could in order to improve the "conversation" on this forum. Besides, opinions regarding the various parties are already pretty well entrenched.

Finally, in saying "put up or shut up" I was saying almost exactly what you said in response. Each of us has to decide what we are going to do next. Are we going to give up on SCYSA (ie: when we volunteer we are going to find another place to do it) or are we going to get more involved in SCYSA and work for change? That really is the bottom line any way you look at it. We may have said it differently, but I think we actually agree on this.

Regarding your post from 10:38

I knew that I was not doing a great job at answering your question. I said so in my post.

Not sure what to tell you. I look at the list I put together (knowing that there is more) and consider this along with all of the adminstrative things (registration, fund raising, tournaments, background checks, etc.) that the SCYSA board has to do and think they are doing a good job. Could be better (as could most organizations) but they are doing a good job.

You look at the same list and think they are not doing well at all.

So, where do we go from here?