I am not Chapindad in disguise, but I am a CUFC supporter and I don’t think that if there is any CESA bias shown or felt by anyone on this board that it is out of line. CESA is a great club with great results. They have many titles to back this up. Every other club in the state can’t wait to beat them. This year, I think CUFC is poised to give them a run for their money in a couple of groups. This means that going forward, the battle for top players in the midlands will be intense. CUFC could even eventually branch out into the upstate. (I here Kropp is playing for CUFC this year) Who wins in this type of contest? The players. Both clubs are going to have to seek out ever better coaching to try and attract better players. Existing coaches may feel it worth the time to get or upgrade their skills and their licenses. Perhaps there is even some extra money in it for them. This is all good, and it may be that there is a day down the road where South Carolina doesn’t get embarrassed in regional play. Competition is good!