SC drew a foot in his mouth!!! There are numerous players that SC missed the boat on!

Whetstone had offers from Clemson,Duke,USC,UAB,and PC. He chose SC due to the chance to play as a Freshman. Also Clint was his host during his visits! He wound up being voted MVP by his teammates his SR year!

Some players that Berson missed over the last ten years well here are some mainly from Columbia!!!!!!!! Andy Kwon(Duke and Spring Valley),Jeff Collins(BC/DNP)John Wilson(Clemson),Johnny Tyler(SV/Duke),Robby Fitzgerald(SV/Duke),John Hinds(irmo/Kentucky),Jared Riley(Wando/CofC),David Gregory(better thatn Harmon who quit/BC/DNP),Eric Ozmeck(SV/Maryland/Davidson),Nick Hansell(Ridge View/Davidson) Joe Mosser(Dreher/Citadel),Clint Smith(BC/DNP),Troy Lessene(BC/CofC),Montae Seabrook(Wando/CofC),Randy Owen(Irmo/Coastal),Cody Perrot(Ridge View/Coastal),Jabari Seabrook(BC/CofC)John Cooper(Riverside/Clemson) and Erik Forbes(seneca/Clemson).

I am sure there are more but that should be enough for you SCDREWABLANK. I like I always say,"The only time SC draqws a blank is on USC's roster!"

Shearer missed the pk and Newcastle is out of the Champions league!!!!!!!1