Here it goes again.

This the last time I tell you this.

Watch videos man!

I though Pele was better than Ronaldo, because I never watch a video. My cousin told me... "I don't know about that, watch this."

Maradona takes 8 people and score a goal in Mexico 86 against England...

Maradona being the only soccer start takes Argentina to win the tournament...

Maradona takes Napoli out of nowhere to be one of the best clubs in Europe in those days.

Maradona goes to Spain and plays for Barcelona... everybody who saw him playing claim he is the best!

Let's see Pele,

Pele is 17 years old and goes to the WC he scores a couple of goals and help Brazil to the tournament.

Brazil has the "Dream Team." My dad says "Brazil had Rivelino, Tostao, Garrincha... all of the them were just as good as Pele was."

Pele brough the "modern soccer," to the world. Then he claims "he is not going to give his talent to Europeans." He went to help to develop soccer to the US. Then he gets the record of more "goalscorer" of all times! WHATS????

He probably scored about 3 goals per game in a very "competitive," American League!

Maradona was the best! WATCH VIDEOS!

Ronaldinho vrs Ronaldo

Ronaldinho is a attacking midfielder, THAT MEANS HE NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH DEFENDERS! He won a youth world cup. "He has the tricks, he has the magic, he scored againts England in the WC."

To be honest I haven't seen anything new from Ronaldinho. All his tricks have been done before, I mean not by the same person, but he is got nothing new! He is good. He is young. He may be better than Ronaldo... yeah, HE MAY!

Ronaldo?

He was 17, he was unnestoppable (sorry for spelling). He went to Barcelona, europeonas called him "El Fenomeno." Everybody wanted him. He did bikes, he distroyed anybody one on one. He is fast, quick, he did the "over-step-thing" or whatever you want to call him. He was the real deal. He went to the WC in 98, took Brazil to the Championship scoring about 6 goals. He had a little health problem before the game. They lost to France.

He went to Inter Italy. Nobody could stop him. He got injured. He came back, he got injunred again. He is straigh forward, everybody knows that. They always pick the best defenders to deal with him; Hierro, Desaily, De Boer, Blanc, Nesta, Costa Curta, Staamp... THEY HAD TO HURT HIM IN ORDER TO STOP HIM.

He goes to Madrid, he got fat, he is still the best. He took Brazil to the Championship again, HE WAS FAT AND HE SCORED 2 GOALS AGAINST GERMANY... where was Ronaldinho?

You know how hard it is to get hurt twice and then come back and still be the best? Have you ever played soccer?

WATCH RONALDO VIDEOS AND THEN WE TALK!

Its cool man, hope you enjoyed.