20 years of my life playing soccer. Nobody have ever laugh on my game, NOBODY!

If I play for a good team we usally win the whole thing, if I play for a bad team (I usually do it because of my friends) we always come out from nowhere to be among the best!

Big guys don't scare me, to be fast and to be strong is not what soccer is all about, is knowing what to do with ball!

I go to Brazil or I go to Argentina, I'll share some street soccer with them, I'll go to Europe, I'll teach them how we do it in the New World.

I'm not scare of South Americans, why would would I be scare of UCLA's... soccer is skill, soccer is inteligence and confidence! 5 years ago I didn't speak any English, and my teachers told me that I was not going to be able to graduate from High School because of my language... want to tell me how to work hard?

Do you think UCLA's players are better than the ones that play for MLS? Get real, MLS put me to sleep!

Watch some Argentina, some River, Boca, some Sao Paolo. Some Brazil, SOME MADRID!

WE DON'T PLAY TO TIE, WE DON'T RESPECT RIVALS, WE ARE NOT SCARE OF ANYBODY, WE JUST PLAY OUR GAME! WE GET THE RESPECT ON THE FIELD!

WIN SOMETHING, WATCH SOME GOOD SOCCER, HANG OUT WITH THE BIG DOGS, WATCH SOME MARADONAS VIDEOS OR MAYBE SOME JORGE GONZALEZ...

HANG OUT WITH REAL SOCCER PLAYERS AND THEN WE TALK!

"YOU MAY BEAT ME BUT YOU'LL HAVE WORK HARD ON IT BECAUSE IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY" Hugo Sanchez.