A
greenmachine...no need to worry lorick and his boys are going very far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard there was a little fight........i hope spring valley roughed up those ridgeview punks.......im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
greenmachine. know how you feel. basic repeat of what you were saying down in summerville vs. rne girls. my my. offsides were being called on some plays that had goal potential. ha, we even have video of the **** calls. it does really blow when refs cost games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok enough of this crap...true there was some bad fouling going on at the game maybe the most physical game i have ever seen bodies were sprawled all over the field..but what dyer(or atleast i think it was dyer) when he locked arms with blake hardee and then flipped him over..and then when blake sits up he puts a knee in the back of his head and didnt get anything it was ridiculous...and that number 7 for SV i bet you feel like an ass oh well...it was probably the greatest game i have ever seen...and definitely the best between this rivalry...and for all those pansy sv players i was the guy who was takin the ball and then i believe it was seawell who yelled for me to give it back but i dont know why you need it because soccer is over for yall...oh yeah seawell your restaraunt sucks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow ur cool thedu (sarcasm)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its to bad we're gonna have to laugh when irmo beats you without breaking a sweat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey greenmachine, if u wanna get technical, one of SV's goals was offsides, so that makes the score 2-1, give us back our first goal that was called back b/c of offsides(when he wasn't), which makes the score now 2-2 and RV still wins in PK's! get over it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who were the goal scores in the game?

And bus driver, perhaps the second goal was off (but it IS when its played) but on SV's third goal how could the scorer be offsides when the guy that played it was on the goal line? [Cool]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
greenmachine- cant win the game so you blame it on the refs?... good technique. that'll win you a lot of championships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blazer2005- Can't win the game without three extra players. Good Technique. Why don't you admit that w/o the refs you got stomped by a better team.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard