tough night for both goalkeepers.

USC scored from a bending corner. haha I mean seriously that stuff happens in like rec soccer not at a scholarship level. He's not an all-american. Mike Gustavson tries to slide tackle (with feet in the box mind you) a Dane Richards who has just made up 30 yards and gotten to the ball while big-stride Mike has jogged 10? This coming after the second goal was basically an own goal in which a USC defender (think it was Brendan Williams) thighed the ball back to a mute Mike Gustavson who was alread in position to try and collect it in the first place and was no where to be found, giving Richards the easy open net toe-in. Tough night indeed.

Dane Richards is an All-American. There is a reason he starts for Jamaica.

Let's hope this doesn't set the tone for USC athletics this year against Clemson. I was over-joyed when we went up and scored 3 goals. I'm now disheartened because it looks like we can't beat Clemson at anything, football, soccer, basketball (even when they are absolutely awful. I mean seriously, bad), baseball, tiddly-winks, rocham-beau, tennis, hot-dog eating, farming, cow-tipping, drinking, you name it. I imagine we dominate them in women's track and equestriand (since we're national champs by the way at that) though which is exciting to think about. I'll go watch them because all they do is win.