I do not agree with all your comments regarding the Spring... As a matter of fact the Palmetto Cup is the only opportunity where in state schools actually go to games to look at players.

It stands to reason that in the fall when you have the college season in full swing the number of times you are able to see players is severely reduced. Thus the reason why Score at the Shore has grown in popularity with coaches because of the timing. After that only major tournaments are the attraction CASL, Disney, etc..

The problem is that most everywhere soccer is a fall sport in HS (which is mostly the reason why regionals and nationals are played in the spring). If your club team wanted to participate in showcase tournament the spring would provide more opportunities to be seen. This is after (I agree with you) you have done all the proper marketing to get on the radar screen.

So dual participation is only good if there is no conflict, when the conflict arises then what takes precedent? That is my only question.

Lastly, with some of the schools the give and take you discuss can work, with others it does not.