I've been watching this debate for a couple of months with interest. It has taken me some time to come to an opinion...but here goes. If I were going to send my son to private school, and he was a soccer player...I would look for a school that had an excellent soccer program. This is what is happening with BE and CC. They have developed, thru coaching staff, excellent programs and attracted excellent players. This is just the way it works. Excellent players attract other excellent players. Now, how does this in anyway, resemble public high school soccer? It doesn't. and in no way should the private schools be allowed to compete in the public league. Should they be able to cross over and play some games??? I think yes...but when it comes to State Cup competition...I say they don't belong. They need higher competition in their own league?...Maybe they should look at creating a league that includes other states...a regional league. Public schools should not have to accept competing with private schools on the state cup level.