Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
coach
coach
S
gunners04: Shhhhh! You're not supposed to tell anyone the LCSC U17G scores. The schedules/results tracking stuff hasn't been updated by the team in weeks although the team is doing very well. It's all part of a stealth campaign to dominate the challenge league without letting anyone know.

More seriously, congratulations to LCSC's U17G team on a good weekend and a good start in challenge league.

L
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
L
Congratulations to CESA 89G Challenge who beat Bridge FA Gold 89G in finals of RBC, 2-1. Bridge FA Gold 89G has tied or beaten all the teams they have played (including LCSC and Columbia United FC Elite) in the challenge league, with the only exception being a loss to CESA 89G Challenge. Judging by the results thus far, it seems as if the u17G challenge league is up for grabs this season between CESA 89G Challenge, LCSC, Columbia United FC, Bridge FA Gold, and Carolina FC. Anyone have any insight or predictions?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I suggest you read the U17 Boys challenge thread in regards with special SCYSA committee formed to investigate predictions and their impact in the game.

B
bench
bench
B
SBS:
I'm pretty sure that the CESA Web results are wrong. The Bridge 89 girls Won that game over CESA Challenge @ the RBC Tourney. The girls were excited about beating that team after losing to them a few weeks ago. However they were very disappointed at not being placed in the higher bracket with MP and CESA Premier but given their lack of previous history it's understandable. However, that's two tournament championships (Charlotte and now RBC) for these girls who will hopefully continue on their winning ways.

L
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
L
backrow1:

wow. That's a couple mistakes I've heard of now on the website results page. Thanks for the correction! So congratulations are in order for Bridge FA Gold 89G. I have been impressed with some of their results in the Challenge league. Where did these girls come from? This was not a team last year, was it?

B
bench
bench
B
Bridge 89 is the old SSC Starz team that won a few state championships in challenge league. A core group played together last year in Classic and won state and went to the Presidents Cup for SSC and made it to the semi-finals. This year, several of the players that had left the team came back plus a few more great players that are new. Most are from Smvl, a few from Hilton Head. They have two great coaches and great group of parents supporting them. They are only going to get better with time.

L
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
L
does anyone have any info on how the cfc u17g vs. bridge fa gold u17g game turned out this past sunday,oct.8, or if it was even played? or cfc vs. csc coast fa?

results aren't posted on scysa website.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
CFc vs Coast was called before halftime due to rain/lightning and standing water. As I understand it was called just before half therefore they will have to play the game again.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Bridge FA 0- CFC 0.
Bridge FA did not take the many chances that they created. CFC also missed a Pk, after one of there players got ejected.

On a side note it was the worst officiating I have ever seen. A CFC player got a red card/ two yellows card for what, I do not know. The ref stood at the center of the field for the entire match.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Were these games played at the Ballentine fields?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard