Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
I'm sitting at my computer Sunday night and Monday morning feeling slightly frustrated at not being able to find out scores from soccer games that took place Saturday and Sunday afternoon, and I wonder what did we used to do before computers and instant access ?

goal
goal
U13 White bracket
Finals
CESA u13 Challenge Girls- 0
NASA u13 elite-0
(NASA wins on double overtime, PK's 1-0) A Good Team from Atlanta. CESA Girls finally played to thier potential all weekend, with a few exceptions here and there.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
T
goal kick
goal kick
T
While I agree that all scores should have been updated yesterday, I understand why it might have taken a little time to get them up today. CESA offices were closed today for Mac Allen's funeral services.

-Attitude reflects leadership-
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Congrats to the Bridge 93 Gold Girls. Finalist. Another good showing from Charleston SC. Below are the results from the groups. Draw your own conclusion for the scores.

94 Impact USA Nike 6:0 Concorde Fire Elite
CESA 93 Girls Premier 1:1 GSA 94 Phoenix Red
93 CHARLOTTE SC WHITE G 0:1 Bridge FA 93 Gold
Concorde Fire Elite 0:2 93 CHARLOTTE SC WHITE G
Bridge FA 93 Gold 2:1 GSA 94 Phoenix Red
94 Impact USA Nike 1:1 CESA 93 Girls Premier
Sun, September 24, 2006
CESA 93 Girls Premier 4:0 93 CHARLOTTE SC WHITE G
GSA 94 Phoenix Red 1:2 94 Impact USA Nike
Bridge FA 93 Gold 2:0 Concorde Fire Elite

Final
94 Impact USA Nike 2:1 Bridge FA 93 Gold

world cup
world cup
Congrats to Bridge FA 93 Gold on making the final. South Charlotte 93 Gold Girls are looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
The coaches from South Charlotte 93 Gold Girls and Bridge FA should contact each other. It should make for another great game based on the previous meeting.

J
bench
bench
J
I had the priveledge of seeing the Impact team play earlier in the summer. There has been little said about them, but I thought they were as good a U13 team as I have ever seen, other than the Brentwood girls in TN who are also very fun to watch. Anyone catch them, and did they look impressive against our SC teams?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
They were a fun team to watch, they played a great game against CESA and Bridge FA. The play was even between the teams. If you make a mistake they will punish you for it. Not too much clear scoring chances

S
coach
coach
S
taylorbabe: I don't think waiting until Monday to post the scores is the right thing to do. RBC is by far the highest ranked tournament in South Carolina and should try to emulate the same-day, and at times same-hour, scoring that many of the better out of state tournaments have. The comparison can't be other South Carolina tournaments -- if you look at the ranking services I think Aiken is the second overall ranked tournament and is way behind RBC.

Now, with this criticism noted, I think that the people who pulled off the RBC Liberty tournament did a wonderful job. I was truly impressed with the tournament program and the job the volunteers did, there were enough medals and they actually looked good, the most important thing [the medical/health care stuff] was the best I've ever seen, the competition seemed alright, the scheduling was solid, I didn't see a referee issue (although I'm sure as in any game or set of games others did.)

Off the top of my head, I heard the following criticisms of RBC that I thought were valid:
  • Results weren't posted in a timely and at times accurate fashion.
  • Schedules were late causing some hotel reservation issues.
  • Not enough "small" T-shirts.

That's about it -- all things that I have no doubt will be fixed next year.

Again...congratulations to the many, many people who worked to pull RBC off...I thought that they did a wonderful job.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Well I was a little disappointed when we arrived Sunday afternoon for the championship game. The game was played behind the Michelin plant. The field was out in the middle of no where and not in very good condition. Just not what I expected for championship games. Plus if you had to use the rest room you where S.O.L

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard