Here we go again. Hopefully this won't go on as long as it did last year.

An unbiased view of the match.

Irmo contolled most of regulation: out passing, out running, and out shooting. But Wando made up for all that in key saves and a lot of heart. Irmo should have put this match away before the second half but they just couldn't seem to connect. They gave Wando the chance to come back and Wando did. No one was robbed. Nothing was given. The ref made bad calls for both sides but considerable more bad calls that went against Wando, giving Irmo numerous free kicks at key points in the match. And I don't recall Wando scoring off of a PK. I think the goal was awarded b/c the Irmo player kept if from going into the goal with his hand...constituting the Ejection and the goal. And the other dude was right. Irmo had the yet another chance to put this match away with a PK but was blocked by a great goalie. That hippie dude was awesome. And if you want to talk about lucky. What about the shot from 30yrds. out where the Wando goalie slipped as the ball was coming towards the goal. After Wando scored the first goal Irmo began fouling more openly and the ref couldn't ignore it. Both teams played stellar in the numerous over-times but that kids header was awesome. I don't care who you're the goalie for..that shot was amazing. I think Wando wanted it more and they got it because that earned it. Great game by both teams. I will admit I thought Wando was going to be a pushover but they had to be at State for a reason right? Great game both teams..but you gotta love the Underdog.