Listen, all yall can bash irmo all yall want!! Irmo got there and if you didnt even get there dont say ANYTHING!! Irmo has a great team every year and this year they didnt brag about it they didnt say anything on this site!! None of them had big heads and thought they were the best they just played the game and I think that its really really immature for yall to get on the board and bash Irmo who were mature this year! If yall havent noticed not 1 irmo player was on this board all year.. maybe there fans but they cant control that I myself am a JV player and a Varsity fan i personally know all the Varsity players and none of them bashed any team aand all showed class this whole year as well as accomplishing more than most other teams can say. congrats Wando you guys were awesome and maybe the best team didnt win but wando wanted it.. but if you are not an irmo fan FINE but if you dont know the whole news then dont say anything the reason all yall are bashing irmo is because there not here to defend thereselves they will let there records and state championships talk for them! So give Irmo some credit before you bash them thanx!