Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
i wish sc could pull off a 32 team group/knockout tourney with the best from every class in it

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
coach
coach
eh,
I doubt many programs do this, but that is true dedication by Canoga and Northwestern to get to the top.

Last edited by 2004striker; 01/04/07 12:52 AM.
world cup
world cup
ehs1,

South Carolina does do it.....for the girls. It's called the Viking Cup.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Its all about the dedication of the players and the coaching staff.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Might I make a suggestion?

To have the Palmetto Cup broadcast on FSC, you wouldn't necessarily have to have connections at FSC.

SCETV here in Columbia is essentially a hub for satellite broadcasting. People come from all over the world (literally) to study their system. If SCETV would broadcast the Championship match on a digital feed (as I know they do SC Football championships and even Drum Corps competitions) ..SCETV could easily share that feed with FSC (wherever their satellite/system is).

I'm not sure who the person at SCETV to talk to would be. But I would suggest contacting them and from there that person could help mediate between the Palmetto Cup, SCETV, and FSC.

coach
coach
Dudeman,
You must of learnt a lot in Tigertown. I suggest that you be put in charge of making the proper connections with SCETV & FSC. As I watched the West Coast Classic I imagined how good it could be with a big southern crowd going nuts at Stone, like they had last year. You could barely hear the small laid back LA crowd.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Might I make a suggestion?
To have the Palmetto Cup broadcast on FSC, you wouldn't necessarily have to have connections at FSC.

SCETV here in Columbia is essentially a hub for satellite broadcasting. People come from all over the world (literally) to study their system. If SCETV would broadcast the Championship match on a digital feed (as I know they do SC Football championships and even Drum Corps competitions) ..SCETV could easily share that feed with FSC (wherever their satellite/system is).

I'm not sure who the person at SCETV to talk to would be. But I would suggest contacting them and from there that person could help mediate between the Palmetto Cup, SCETV, and FSC.

L-E Dude, just to let you know that this has been approached several times in the past, including earlier this month but to no avail. Apparently, the leadership at SCETV has decided to go in another direction with their on-site coverage and that's being aimed at the public affairs and news route and away from sports. SCETV has dropped its coverage of the SCHSL basketball finals as well in 2007 and it doesn't appear to be a change in this format for the time being.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Unfortunate to say the least.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard