Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 best teams. sorry

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
This is in no way disrespectful to "The voice of reason," but I totally disagree with your whole thing on football coaches and the whole fat lazy guy thing. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense to have so many different coaches for football. It's nothing like soccer because everyone is doing something different. In soccer everyone, except the goalie, does the same thing. The forwards defend, pass, and attack as do midfielders and defenders. With football, you have to split everyone into groups most of the time because they're all doing different things. The quarterbacks will be practicing their drops and reading defenses, receivers will be catching passes and making sure they run routes and block. Linebackers will practice tackling and play recognition and so on and so on. Everything you do in a week's practice is quite complex. Soccer is so different because you don't have to change what you do every week. But in football, your game plan is totally different week by week. You have to adjust to the team your playing and everything that they do. There is one thing that I agree with you on and that's the contact factor. I started at wide receiver for a few games and I was more worn out physically from playing soccer. It might have been different if I played running back, line, or linebacker but as far as wideout goes, soccer definitely wears you out a lot more. Oh yeah, most football players aren't huge, fat blobs. Football players are some of the best athletes in the world. Take a look at the NFL and college, their all physical monsters, it's ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right about them being big monsters. I mean in pro football if you are a deffensive linemen and weigh less than 300 pounds, you are probly undersized.

the way i see it though. in 30 years they will be big blobs of fat and sagging skin. meanwhile i will be exactly the same. Many football players ruin their bodies trying to make themselves bigger and stronger. I see it even in HighSchool football. I agree with jeff though on the physical characterics of football players compared to soccer players.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard