Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Our defense has been exposed as our weekness in this tournament. PP will learn alot from this week and apply it to another State Championship which is really what gets everyone upset. It should be a good game with C B tomorrow.

Griff, I am going to go backwards here but PP is used to that. I saw the games this week so far and another loss today to CB will bring more tears. Another State Championship, if PP is so good why not step up like BE and play with the big boys unless it is easier to win the easy games and cry over big losses. Now for your defense being exposed, I am positive I saw your goalkeeper (who played well) correct his defender on an AWAY ball and the tears of PP was also exposed. Crying before winning or losing because of hurt feelings IS NOT allowed on the pitch, especially on a so-called boys State Championship team. Thanks for not crying yourself Griff.

brace
brace
Quote:

is'nt lexington the team that takes the ball to the corner flag and attempts to shield the ball to waste time. Lexington reminds me of the mexican national team. good sportsmanship guys.

Love it or hate it, that's a normal part of the game. Any team leading in the final minutes of a game will try to waste time in order to get the win. Taking the ball to the flag is very common.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Funny how the validity of that tactic depends on who won..

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
you know what would be better than shielding the ball and trying to hold onto a win, would definaltly be giving the ball back 2 pinewood and letting them try 2 score in the final minutes that sound like much better stategy right....?

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
throw in
throw in
why would you want to take the ball to the corner and hold it if you were losing? that doesn't make sense so yea it would be smart if you were winning when wasting time.

G
throw in
throw in
G
Sid - Maybe we are not as good as we thought, or at least our defense is not as good as they thought, but we will get another ring at the end of the year. I do not know who your team is but good luck the rest of the season.

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
yea it sure is hard 2 beat teams like ben lippen and hammond

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
J
Brace
Brace
J
you don't get rings, you get medals....my parents have them hanging on their wall at home.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
B
goal
goal
B
Soccerboy, I guess times have changed. I know where I can see 3 right now.

goal kick
goal kick
They have no competition in SCISA....who cares what they get

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard