I can certainly agree with Ellison Sharpe, even though she clearly should be playing 4-A at Lexington given the contract she signed in blood and later reneged upon...I guess I get my soul back that I gave in exchange for her coming to Lexington! [Note: It makes me long for the old definition of an "honest politician" -- one who when bribed, stays bribed. Second note: To those confused out there, I'm still just kidding...]

I wouldn't limit myself at Riverside to only the forwards -- while Sarah Jacobs and Austin Fagan are really good players I think you'd also want to call out Sarah Delap (one of the true offensive threats at keeper around given the incredible lengths of her punts), and Renee Ballew (signed with PC).

Over at Eastside Emily Davis (signed with PC), Kim Ruck, and Brentley Roberts have all stood out when I've seen them play.

Stephanie Aaron at Daniel (signed with Appalachian State) is a really good player as are the Blackwell sisters at Traveler's Rest (Maggie (signed with USC) and Alice).

I've been impressed with both Oleva Durant and Layla Neal at Chapin; both are excellent players.

I'm not as familiar with the lower state 3-A side of things...

[Note: If I've left your favorite player off the list, please add her -- this was just off the top of my head.)