Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on NW to win their region. However, let us not forget that they still have to play FM and last year FM pulled the upset at the end of the year and actually won the region. Region 3 is not set in stone (yet).

Well with that how does everyone see that game turning out.... oh and lets not forget Lex plays host to Irmo next tuesday!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on NW to win their region. However, let us not forget that they still have to play FM and last year FM pulled the upset at the end of the year and actually won the region. Region 3 is not set in stone (yet).

C'Flag, I think the engraver has already put NW 1st in Region III. Even if FM were to split, Northwestern's strength of schedule would give them the #1 slot (Assuming that Region III follows common playoff positioning)

brace
brace
You are probably right Spartan, it's just not fair to disrespect FM until it's officially over, given what they did last year. Unfortunately, we are all pretty much in the dark on region tiebreakers because they vary from region to region and are not published anywhere on the web (that I know of).

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard