A
SOPHMORE JOEY HOUDASHELDT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adrian Bumbut coming out of georgetown is a great player, I heard he got asked to try out for the national u18 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smith from BE had 4 goals and an assist against AAAA West Ashley in a scrimmage, not even playing a whole half. From his state championship goal in his freshman year against Chapin in a 1-0 win, until now, he has been the most consistent and domininant player in the state. But the biggest compliment comes from being double and tripled teams always. Does anyone know his goal and assist stats from year to year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrian from G-town the most skilled player in sc and should be on the national team. i played with him on club and he was crazy.andrian this is Blaze from MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad, i meant to put adrian

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrence Smith is the best player I have ever played against. And I have probabally played agaisnt 9 or ten times in HS. He is really quick, really strong, deadly accurate and smart on the field. Give this guy prop- he should have tried out for the Charleston Battery.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomek Charowski, Christ Church, is obviously the best. He plays for the national champion club team and is currently at the U18 national team camp. He is being heavily recruited by wake forest, duke, stanford, among others. No one else has his kind of resume.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Jean Keita is incredible. I'm not sure what he's up to, but last year he was at Ben-Lippen. If anyone else has seen him, they'll agree he's one of the best individual soccer players by far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one person really stands out in SC anymore...there is a bunch of talent but not one particular person

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ithink that Bricen Sinclair from Wade Hampton (H) should at least be looked at, he is one of the best i have ever seen in 2A.

Froot Loop
Wade Hampton (H)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard