yes my allegiance is with a c flora, thats not what matters. ive looked at your record, and while 15-6 or 15-4 whatever you claim it to be, is impressive, but the strength of schedule isnt there. you beat socaste in a pre season tourny, and then you lost to myrtle beach 7-3, and the only ranked opponient besides flora you played was BC and you lost that game. Congratulations on winning region 3, you gave us 2 hard fought games. the first one was close and # 4 scored a brilliant goal. not domination. in the second game flora really did control the first half, but couldnt finish oppurtunities. and dreher had a play off a throw in and was up at half, and scored off another set piece later in the second, where the game was pretty equal. so when 8 of your 15 wins come from teams like camden, chester, lugoff, and blythewood, its not all that comendable. If we were in a tougher region i would be more impressed. I am in no way saying that flora is great and will win state, because thats not the case, all im saying is you wont either, so get over yourselves!