For a team to be truly good they need to be well rounded, and if your only real goal scoring oppurtunites come from throws and corners then your midfield and forwards obviously arnt good enough to create chances in open play. You may have had more shots than us, but look at the goals column, how many went in? because you only have 1 good shooter on the team, #4. There was no domination of us, so get over yourself. Dreher has the mentality that they are better than everyone else, because yall are all just a bunch of stuck up fags. like i said get over yourselves. and dont even try and put words in my mouth, because i have never said once that flora is going all the way and will win state. Dreher wont get passed round 3. riverside will kill yall. And if you magically got to state(which would require beating riverside and Greenville the #1 team in the country) You would loose to the lower state champs. Chapin, BC(who already beat you) or Socaste would kill yall! Last year you guys had a great team theres no doubt about that, but you lost 13 players who got you to state. There gone, and your nothing like you were last year. And i would like to recall Riverside beating yall in state last year, where you lost 13 seniors, they lost 2. riverside is just as good as they were last year and will eat you alive 3rd round! This isnt about preseason, regular season, records or anything now, this is the playoff projection forum. I predict you will skate through 1st and 2nd round, and then get killed by a much better riverside team, probibly 3 or 4-0. if you dont like it, get over it. If you want to talk bad about flora, go ahead, it only makes you look ignorant. Realisticaly i see us going out 2nd round vs eastside. there a good team, and they would beat dreher if they played. All im saying is Dreher players, fans, coaches, and parents who ever is talking so much crap about dreher being good, yall need to stop and be realistic. once again Get over yourselves!