Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
C
kick off
kick off
C
ludacrhis11- you need to stop thinkin of your team so highly you guys might be good but i dont think you are good enough to go to the upperstate finals/state.. The powerhouse teams in upperstate should handle you guys.

B
throw in
throw in
B
wow Ludacrhis. Calling me an idiot for not memorizing the bracket. maybe someday it will occur to you that riverside won state last year and lost 2 or 3 seniors. hmmm maybe it will occur to you that they are #2 in the state for a reason. Hmmm sounds like 89soccer got you with your strength of scheduale and he wasnt even arguing about Flora. He knows Flora is not a contender for a state title, just like dreher is not a contender for a state title. so maybe you should learn from him and not talk up your team like yall are something. and no need to brag about beating a Flora team thats not ranked. There is only 4 teams that have a chance at a title and thats Greenville Riverside Eastside and Daniel. end of story. no getting around that Dreher is NOT very good. sorry bud

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
throw in
throw in
riverside may have tied bc, but thats one game in a tournament after already playing 2 games. riverside also won that tournament. riverside has a really strong offense, and i dont think your defense is good enough to keep them out. so no im not talking out of my ass. I love how you keep bringing how you beat flora into the conversation. beating flora doesnt make you a great team. if i say they beat you 3 or 4- 1 would that make you feel better? i think that #4 could rip a shot and get one, but i dont think it would be enough. dont get me wrong, im not doing this to bash you, im just being realistic with my opinons, but good luck to you in playoffs, i really do wish yall the best. If you could win state it would only make the midlands and region 3 look better. so i wish yall the best, and i hope yall would do the same. i think our emotions and team loyalty let this conversation get a little heated.

L
bench
bench
L
dude wher have i said that we were goin to beat greenville to get to state, i said but if we make it to state, i never said we were goin to beat greenville, all im sayign is i think my team is a logistic contender to reach at least upperstate, i dotn see any problem with that, because we seriously are. we put one goal in against riverside early, or before they score, and we can play defense the whole game, tahts all we need. and at one point, flora was ranked. im jsut saying yall arent giving us any respect in teh playoffs, and riverside daniel matches up in the second round, soo one of them will be gone. i think we have a strong chance to make it to upperstate, and if you dont see taht, obviously you dotn know much about soccer. its a first blood sport.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Logistically speaking of course...

L
bench
bench
L
yeah i wish flora the best 2, cause i have friends that go to flora, they play football, but they go to flora, kenneht page is one of my best friends, coach jackson is my cousin, ahha but back to soccer, yeah but im jsut saying they played 2 games, but it was the same with us and darlington though, and camden military, we played 3 games taht week, then had to come back an dplay 3 games sat, haha it was crazy. it was alot of linking variables to why we didnt perform well, but in playoffs none of that will matter, unless we go down injuries, like we have been all season. but yeah our emotions did get the best of us.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Lets end the Socastee Dreher debate ...Let me put it straight Dreher played us minus:

Justin Watson (starting foward)
Orlando Clarke (starting Foward)
Topher Pecora (starting Center-Mid)
Matt Nicolai (starting right-mid)
Oscar Aujech (starting left-mid)

B
kick off
kick off
B
Not to mention the pk that was awarded to Dreher after the ball clearly hit a Socastee player in the face (his face was red from where it hit)yet the ref somewhere saw a handball. The ref agreed later that his call was wrong, but it was "out of his hands"

throw in
throw in
Dont claim anyone to not know anything about soccer, especially since you dont know the person. I agree that if you could get up a goal on riverside, you could play a lot of D and try and hold on for your lives and win. But i dont think it would happen. I think yall could slip in a late goal but it wouldnt be enough. but if you get through and play riverside or daniel good luck, because that would be a very respectable victory.

B
kick off
kick off
B
the Lowerstates playoff picture should be competitive and fun to watch...with or without Dreher "making noise" lol

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard