Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
C
kick off
kick off
C
Northwestern handled them and did it with class. NW fans may be loud and passionate soccerboy but the only reason your upset about it is because your fans dont come anywhere close to them. Northwestern can only beat themselves at this point.
For any of you who think the NW defense is weak just ask number ten from Lexington how he is feeling right now. He got waxed by Stillman.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Game was abbbbbsolutely dominated by NW. Lexington was completely dominated for 75 minutes. They got possession against the NW subs. Amazing game from both Kropp and Enzo. Enzo must have done Jess over atleast 10 times. Nothing against Jess because Enzo will do that to even the best defenders. Kropp provides the simple balls and the possession while Enzo and Alex provide the individual flare. The NW midfield played very solid and controlled the majority of the game. The NW backs played well too, but to be honest, they were not tested often. Lexington may have had two or three real scoring threats. I would disagree that NW can only beat themselves though because I think a completely healthy Wando team could give them a good game. I'm not saying they would beat them, but to say NW can only beat themselves in a stretch imo.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Clemson, I don't have any fans, I am no longer in school. If NW can run it this year, good for them. We shall see as the playoffs continue!

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
J
Brace
Brace
J
By the way, the Indy Burn U-17 coach knows who Enzo is. (State champion from Indiana for State Cup) I would say he is getting nationally recognized....

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
M
throw in
throw in
M
Quote:

i cant even believe people are putting the score so high for northwestern. if you have seen both teams play and know the teams there is no way that you should think northwestern can win by 3 goals. i have played agianst both teams and lexington is clearly the better team. lex has a great offense and defense.. oh and maki who does a great job on enzo! northwestern has an offense.... a great offense at that but they will not pull it out, their defense is no match for the rocketshot, callison, and orzech....
the score will look something like this.....
LEXINGTON 2 NORTHWESTERN 1 (ot)

i'm sorry, what did you say?

no they can't win by 3, but 4 will do.

bye bye lexington.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Yea, midlands I agree, nothing against Maki but Enzo made him look lost out there, it was kind of sad to tell the truth. Stillman also destroyed some kid, they might not be the most skilled defense but they will hit you!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Northwestern handled them and did it with class. NW fans may be loud and passionate soccerboy but the only reason your upset about it is because your fans dont come anywhere close to them. Northwestern can only beat themselves at this point.
For any of you who think the NW defense is weak just ask number ten from Lexington how he is feeling right now. He got waxed by Stillman.

no one is complaining about your fans...and 10 was handled in the midfield not the defense

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
soccerboy,

Of course you don't have any fans...you are a referee. No one likes referees man. Well, there are rare exceptions but you definately aren't one.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
world cup
world cup
From The Rock Hill Herald:

Trojans Move On.....congratulations Northwestern!

http://www.heraldonline.com/102/story/20062.html

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
throw in
throw in
L
I had the honor of watching LHS & NW play last night and to be honest I was hoping for more of a game. Being LHS alumni of course I will say I was pulling for the Wildcats. I have never seen NW play and I was shocked. One of the most talented High School teams I have seen in a while. The Coach should be proud how he has put this team together. Number 4 Who I believe is the kid named Enzo was very talented hard to believe he is only a sophomore. Great things will come from him in the future. My favorite to watch was Number 10 who I guess was Kropp. This kid had it all talent and CLASS! Was very impressed how he kept his head in the game. College coaches will love him. I do have one negative thing to say that really put a bad taste in my mouth. #2 Martinez. I want to say his actions were only done because he is a freshman. The GESTURE after the Goal is what I am talking about. Being a player you are an example for young players. You need to represent your school and team in a higher standard. My 9-year-old boy was present with me and was most impressed with this kid and so was I. This kid could easily be the best player in the future. His aggressive play is amazing. His talent is fantastic. His attitude and maturity is awful. No matter what the opposite sides say or do don’t respond. The scoreboard spoke for itself no need to act like you are playing with yourself on the field. Instead of talking about how great NW was last night my 9 year old wanted to know what you were doing and why. Good Luck NW with the rest of the playoffs and #2 you are to great of a player to bring yourself and your team down like that.

Last edited by London_Player; 05/08/07 12:41 PM.
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard