I don't think Irmo plays dump and run. I've seen them play numerous times this season and they usually look to get the ball wide. Their forwards are a lot better with the ball at their feet than in the air. I was at the Mauldin game and guessing you were to but I didn't think Irmo played dump and run as you state at all. In the first half, Jugal Dalal was very effective on the left side and Irmo might serve the ball into the box from the flanks but not kick ball. That's not their strength and hasn't been all season. As far as Mauldin and Northwestern are concerned, if Northwestern doesn't win this game by 3 goals it will be a disappointing effort from Northwestern. A focused Northwestern team should have no problem Mauldin and will completely out class them with their skill. Irmo struggled holding the ball up top against Mauldin's physical defenders but Northwestern will not face that same difficulty with Kropp up top. Ryan will be able to play with his back to the goal giving time for Alex and Enzo to create runs into space. Vance should be able to control the middle of the field and win the battle in the air. Mauldin's center mids are extremely average and Irmo won almost every single goal kick and punt. I expect Northwestern to control the game from start to finish and continue their dominance to the State Championship game.