Quote:

The signs were on the visitor’s side so the chapin fans could see them from the stands. If they were placed on the home side then they would be directly in view for the socastee team and fans. So the location of the signs really has nothing to do with the problem. And finally the game was full of emotion so we should just drop the discussion of "class" and signs, because it really doesn’t matter anymore. Good job chapin on a succesful season and good luck to socastee.

And SHSsoccer how truly ignorant can you be, as to bash “chapin officials” and "what kind of school they run" for the signs. If the signs offended you that bad, please take up another sport like...cheerleading, but wait...no that wouldn’t work because they were the ones that made the signs, and that would be terrible if you had to put up with that "OH SO CRUEL AND THREATENING SCHOOL SPIRIT" every day.

If no-one liked it or agreed with it then maybe someone from the Chapin bench should have removed it themselves. Period. The fact remains that both teams/representatives were in the wrong. The Keeper for Chapin sent me a PM with a formal apology(that is class), I would expect all Socastee players on this board to extend that courtesy likewise. Thanks...this topic will not be brought up by me or responded to again as it is over. End Of Discussion!!!