Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
coach
coach
So...there is one vote for CN and how many zillion votes for PP? Based on my keen insights into the future and the fact that I, and I alone, predicted the club merger in Cola. would come to pass, I hereby predict the following:
Coach Eudy will kick his chair twice in the first half, three times in the second half and throw his hat at least as many times, resulting in the Greatest Most Monumental Upset the little State of SC High School soccer has ever seen-
CN 2 PP 1 in PKs.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I'll say Coach Eudy brings one of the more entertaining pre-game speeches ever heard to the team, David Allen plays like its his last high school soccer game, and the Cardinals rally behind their coach and captain to pull off the upset. CN 3:2 PP

coach
coach
Yeah, I am sure it will be a speech on par with Lombardi.

Last edited by 2004striker; 05/10/07 11:36 PM.
B
bench
bench
B
How can CN upset PP if they actually LOST to Hammond and Ben Lippen? CN is overrated in a weak region; no way they can hang with the best team in SCISA. PP will control over 80% of possession, score a few goals, and walk away with an unprecendented four-peat of SCISA state championshps.

S
throw in
throw in
S
agreed, likely a shutout

throw in
throw in
CN didnt lose to Ben Lippen. Only losses were to South Aiken in the Sandhills tournament championship, and Hammond, which is a rivalry. Those games can go either way. Check the record (21-2). If I recall correctly, PP had trouble with their rival last week as well.

K
bench
bench
K
Although I haven't see Pinewood Play this year, I have seen their record and judging by that and my experience with CN. I'm going to have to predict a pretty strong victory on PP's part. CN likes to score with the long ball and speed. PP seems to be able to counter that pretty well against Hammond and PG. CN has a good record but not against many high level teams, honestly I think they're overrated.

corner kick
corner kick
But didn't PP have 2 goals score on them by Airport?

Stewie- "Where did you graduate again, university of duhhhh?"
C
bench
bench
C
All I know is I think tomorrow's game b/w PP and CN is going to be one hell of a soccer game. I think it could be a lot closer than some people think. See everyone in Charleston tomorrow!!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
it will not be a blowout by any means. If you look at how well both teams have done against good teams they have about the same look. PP got abused in the Palmetto Cup, proving they are not an elite team in the state, and CN is not one by any stretch of the imagination either. I'm going with a one goal game either way.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard