Let's bottom line this whole thing. Wando scored and Lexington didn't. Wando may have had an extra player on the field for a minute or two, but Lexington did too, he was wearing a blue coach's shirt and throwing water bottles! Coach Champ would never have brought the extra player to the refs attention if she had done it on purpose. We all know it was less than a few minutes she was out there. Lex had the other 70plus minutes to score! Be good sports, Lex, you had a great season and played a great game! He was all over the sidelines acting out WAY before the few minutes of controversy. I am proud of the way the Lex players responded to their coaches inappropriate behavior by pulling him off the field, it is a shame the kids had to take control of adults mistakes. I congratulate them on a great game. Your ball skills are excellent and I think the refs are responsible for letting the emotions get too out of control before they tried to get the game back under hand. Shame on the system for not having adequate officiating at this level of play. Let the girls enjoy their well deserved victories: the best two teams in the state of SC! I hope the adults will do a better job from here on out!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!