Quote:

always right, you are not right on this occasion but good try, i'll save living through others for the parents, i have not lost my mind, i'm definitely not too young or little, so i really don't fit your mold, all i am trying to say is i think this state has a long way to go when it comes to determining success. we cannot compete with other great soccer states when we keep banking on moral victories. however, i do believe that this state is moving in the right direction and that many teams in this state are hiring better coaches to apply a winning mentality, which is completely necessary to succeed.

How exactly are we moving in the right direction with success? According to your logic, the same amount of teams each year will be successful (by winning a state championship). If we're adding schools every year with soccer teams, that means that (according to you) we're moving in the WRONG direction. A higher and higher percentage of teams each year are unsuccessful. Basically, according to your logic, you're an idiot.

Who thinks WelshWizard made an iodiotic statement about success?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 01/10/08 10:07 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.