Not to take anything away from Chapin, (they are a solid team), but from my view point (I’m walking the line, taking pictures), BC pretty much dominated the game in every aspect except balls in the net (which of course is the most important one). I have a fixed video camera on the BC keeper’s 18 yard box which I take clips from for learning/training purposes. I notice the ball was kept away from the BC side most of the game and in fact I did not keep one clip the whole 2nd half due to there not being one real serious Chapin threat worth reviewing. It also seemed that BC was winning more than their share of 50/50s. That big German kid was a force to be reckoned with.
Chapin’s first goal was a good one, the 2nd highly questionable. However, late in the game the Chapin keeper got caught out of the net, and had to hold a BC player from getting to the ball, which was obvious from the BC side and the line judge. It should have been called.
Chances are pretty good that BC has not seen the last of Chapin this year, and with a little luck and a decent zebra crew, Chapin will have their Region title, but BC will be going to the show.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”