I was not even at the game, but heard much about it. I was at the first game that these two teams played and Chapin looked like they were playing against a rec team. Every time the ball even went near the BC team, they kick it as hard as they can and hope for something to happen. Going by that game and the result of the second game Chapin is clearly a way better side. Even if the second goal was counted, Chapin still would have won the match 1-0. I talked to Chapins assistant coach yesterday and he said BC maybe had one shot that even troubled De Mare in the net. Every other shot BC had was either 30-40 yards out being way optimistic and the ball flying high, high over. I also heard of the lack of sportsmanship by Heise and the Bearcats. After almost every play they complained about something because thats the only way they know they can win. Not truly playing the game of soccer. Chapin is a very solid team and so is BC, but the better team took the region title and will be many of peoples picks for the 2008 State title.