Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33
B
kick off
kick off
B
elmer fudd, you forgiven but you need to adjust yo scope befo you go hunt the rabbit

atl
R
RM Offline
bench
bench
R
Quote:

Mr Murray,
Sure you can NAME 3 members, but can you also SPELL those 3 member's names? I think not!

I believe I've proved my point.

Are you still hiding behind C of C. At least you know who I am so spell your name so we know who you are......

H
goal
goal
H
RM - do you know the answer to my question?

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Belligerent:

Yes or no, you've been one of those clueless parents at SSC?

I'm new to this board and do not know the total history but I've still not heard a good reason why Brisson was never given the chance CESA might be given?

Instead, give him only partial of what's need and then SSC holds a personal grudge because they don't like the outcome?

I'm just trying to get up to speed on things.

R
RM Offline
bench
bench
R
Quote:

Belligerent:

Yes or no, you've been one of those clueless parents at SSC?

I'm new to this board and do not know the total history but I've still not heard a good reason why Brisson was never given the chance CESA might be given?

Instead, give him only partial of what's need and then SSC holds a personal grudge because they don't like the outcome?

I'm just trying to get up to speed on things.

No. He is not a parent. Just a local Asst. Coach at the College level trying to throw some weight around behind a false name.

throw in
throw in
galaxy,

dont get all in a snit. i dont think b-rabbit was attacking your spelling so much as saying that your writing style makes it very difficult to understand at times. when you leave out so many periods, your sentences can be read numerous ways. if you want to get your point accross MUCH more effectively, spending just a little more time reviewing your post before you hit that "submit" button will go a long ways towards that goal (pun intended).

heres a trick i have learned over the years - after you have written your message, actually read it back to yourself OUT LOUD. now, if you have office mates near you, they might tend to look at you a little funny, but it really does help.

you are welcome. no charge - this one is a freebie.

G
bench
bench
G
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...OOOKKKAAAYYYY? Also in your second paragraph, you should have capatilized the small "i". I have found that when there are no colleagues to read my posts that calling a friend helps...Also, free of charge..

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
RM, you seem in the know of SSC. What is the history behind SSC and BFA? That's what I'm trying to clarify without having my head bitten off.

B
goal
goal
B
Gentlemen Dave,

Suffice it to say, you're way off base. It's not too hard to figure out who I am, therefore who I drive to Greenville weekly.

Being outworked, out performed, or out any number of things is understood and expected. If that was the case, I clearly wouldn't be driving.

goal
goal
kickinit-in-the-70s,

I apologize profusely. Sometimes I get ready to post something nice, look at my screen name, and everything goes haywire. Yes, I have been, and continue to be, clueless. Luckily, there are many fine people around, such as Mr Murray, who do their best to keep me full of clue (that's the opposite of clueless, in case you were wondering). Now, thanks in part, to him, I am full of MANY things.

To address your many-times-asked-but-not-yet-answered question, please check out the following links. If they don't work, go back in the board to the March 05 timeframe and look for posts titled Bridge FA or something similar. It really is a long story, and one that I'm not sure you can understand completely from one person's perspective.

http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.p...8&fpart=all

http://www.scsoccer.com/forum/showflat.p...9&fpart=all

Good lucky, and may the Alliance be with you.

Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard