Soccer22

Your response is a typical "No Not CESA" emotional response. Let me fill you in on a little upstate secret, we would rather not lose Andrew Flemming, your proposed new DOC. He is greatly respected here and I know that everyone at CESA Homebase would rather play with him then against him. I assure you, he will build teams with the goal of beating everyone, including CESA.

You admit to only having recently learned of this, yet you condemn the effort. Flemming is down their regularly. Get ahold of one of the board members and find out when he will be down there again. Go see him and talk to him. Ask him what his ultimate goal is. Ask him what he is specifically going to do to make the club better for all players; rec and select. I am confident you will be impressed by his nature, character and answers.

So to be upset for not having been told is understandable, but to blast uneducated statements reduces the impact and legitimacy of your posts.

P.S. I dont know that we have ever had Craig Brady and Ronnie Murray present, but we did have Liverpool FC U-17 here last week and all the kids got autographs and watched them play a local team made of Clemson, Furman, and CESA players. It was a great evening of family fun.

Last edited by pitchparent; 05/07/08 03:14 AM.