Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts High School vs. Academy Soccer by Kevin Heise @ Today at 08:58 AM

SoccerToolbox.net By Matt Settles Coach Settles recently completely his 11th season as a high school coach in Indiana. The former collegiate player at the University of Southern Indiana is also a regular contributor to the Soccer Toolbox. A hot top
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: renovation of old SSC fields by scsoccerfan123D @ Today at 06:36 AM

Can you post the link so people can read it? Its an important topic and people need to know what's going on.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: renovation of old SSC fields by mysonsdad @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Nice article today in the post and courier about the development. They said it is delayed because CSC is refusing to sign the memorandum of understanding and that they are looking to develop another area. It will be interesting.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by SoccerinLC @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

More fear mongering. Thank you for yet another useless message.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

I get that you might just be the goofy social media guy but they are hanging you out to dry if they aren't telling you.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Didn't read your post but think you need to talk to your people...all is not well and they know it and are panicking.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by SoccerinLC @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Letís stick to relevant topics, say your motivation for nearly all your post being attacks on Surf. At the same time, I will also gladly answer your question: ď when have I been wrong on this forumĒ from the thread which is now locked due to your b
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Gator Classic XXV Soccer Tournament by Kyle Heise @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Mike, congrats to LHS for continuing this fine tradition in the Sumter community. Best wishes this Spring!
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 07:22 AM

I haven't seen you this mad since my conspiracy theory that the fields in Awendaw were just another farce. What happened with that?
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Gator Classic XXV Soccer Tournament by mcarraher @ 02/27/21 07:02 PM

Lakewood hosted the 25th year of the Gator Classic Soccer Tournament this Saturday. It is one of the longest running high school soccer tournaments in the Palmetto State. Congratulations to the Wilson Hall Barons for winning the tournament this yea
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 06:21 PM

If so, does wonders for your conspiracy theories!
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/27/21 04:44 PM

From what your people are saying, he has "resigned".
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/27/21 04:23 PM

Because the call us coming from inside your house.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 01:02 PM

What makes you think he was let go? Assuming something doesnít make it a fact. Some suggested reading for you: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/social-media-online-defamation.html ďThe bottom line on this type of situation: If you are
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/27/21 11:25 AM

Actually I'm opining on the reason why he may have quietly been dismissed by SC Surf. Then I opined on whether or not letting him go would remove his influence and possible reasons why. More to come.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: renovation of old SSC fields by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 09:18 AM

Seems someone should be embarrassed by how the facts makes them look: You suggest the named individual in your post has committed a crime. However has yet to be charged or even named as a suspect. The Boston Globe article on this matter list coconsp
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: ODP Thoughts...... by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 09:16 AM

Irreverent to this ODP post however in case there is any confusion: You suggest the named individual in your post has committed a crime. However has yet to be charged or even named as a suspect. The Boston Globe article on this matter list coconspir
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 09:14 AM

These facts? You suggest the named individual in your post has committed a crime. However has yet to be charged or even named as a suspect. The Boston Globe article on this matter list coconspirators being targeted, the individual you name is not i
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by SoccerinLC @ 02/27/21 09:04 AM

You suggest the named individual in your post has committed a crime. However has yet to be charged or even named as a suspect. The Boston Globe article on this matter list coconspirators being targeted, the individual you name is not included. Fur
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/26/21 06:30 PM

Which accusations?
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by SoccerinLC @ 02/26/21 06:13 PM

You arenít asking questions, you are making accusations that are unfounded.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/26/21 04:06 PM

I'm just asking questions you don't want to answer. Seems odd for you to get so emotional about it instead of answering the questions. I'm sure these same questions will be presented to local and regional league leaders and are possibly part of the
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Message Board Decorum by SoccerinLC @ 02/26/21 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Kevin HeiseFolks: To put it bluntly, I don't have time to police the message boards because of folks' personal agendas. If you have a beef with a particular club, director, or coach, please take that issue up with them directly
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/26/21 03:55 PM

More news will be coming out soon folks
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Someone is trying to hide the facts by scsoccerfan123D @ 02/26/21 03:54 PM

Responding to every old thread to avoid answering questions is not sane.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >