Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by scsoccerfan123D @ 09/22/18 07:51 PM

So much for honesty
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Shamrock Rovers @ 09/21/18 09:20 PM

From SEP through MAY (one group/gender) 9/1 9/8. Discoveries tourney 9/15. CPL league games 9/22. CPL league games 9/29. CPL league games 10/6. SCFCU tourney (MB classic tourney) 10/13. USA MP tourney 10/20. CPL league games (Congaree
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Cainhoy Athletic @ 09/21/18 02:45 PM

I'd actually remove any reference to the league as honestly it wouldn't matter to most whether tournaments are on same day or adjacent weekends, or even a month apart. I think the larger issue is that you only have a finite number of teams and most
Junior Varsity Soccer
Still looking for one more game.
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Goose Creek boys looking for Scrimmages by Coach J @ 09/21/18 02:06 PM

Still looking for one scrimmage game , Date open are 2/18,19,20. Thanks
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Rock Hill looking for matches - by Cesar Robles @ 09/21/18 11:02 AM

Contact info: Cesar Robles - crobles@rhmail.org
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Rock Hill looking for matches - by Cesar Robles @ 09/21/18 11:00 AM

Rock Hill is looking for JV and Varsity matches. Willing to travel this year and host the next. Should have a competitive squad! Also looking for an opponent to play in the Manchester Cup (College Showcase) hosted by Winthrop University at Mancheste
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Shamrock Rovers @ 09/20/18 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Cainhoy AthleticJust a view point from a local club administrator. We are certainly aware (and appreciative) of SCYS sanctioned tournament page and often share it with our club coaches to offer them ideas and choice. We have no
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Cainhoy Athletic @ 09/20/18 01:27 PM

Just a view point from a local club administrator. We are certainly aware (and appreciative) of SCYS sanctioned tournament page and often share it with our club coaches to offer them ideas and choice. We have no preference, or agreement with any clu
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Shamrock Rovers @ 09/20/18 09:09 AM

SCYSA has a sanctioned tournaments page. CBSCs is listed. The clubs knew about it.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by JenFal89 @ 09/20/18 07:55 AM

From the perspective of an MPRD team, we vote on tournaments in July to block out the dates for our schedule, and almost all of the tournaments are listed on SincSports. We didn't even know about this tournament until late August when we had already
Other Prep Sports
Jump to new posts Condolences to the Dugar Family of Columbia by Kyle Heise @ 09/20/18 07:24 AM

Midlands mourning the death of teen who was a soccer player at Dutch Fork H.S. The State Austin played in the 2017 North-South Soccer Classic and participated in the Lloyd's Soccer Senior Showcase earlier that year. Condolences to the Dugar Family
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Shamrock Rovers @ 09/19/18 07:42 PM

I would guess that when the CPL teams coordinated for their schedules, they blocked off dates that conflicted with their own tournaments. This would make them unavailable for tournaments with dates conflicting with the CPL schedule. Whether intended
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by scsoccerfan123D @ 09/19/18 03:47 PM

Lack of interest from area teams is the likely culprit. I think most of the CBSC teams will look to play in the JIYSC tourny.
Boys Varsity Soccer
Teams opening for Bryan Ostrower High School Soccer Showcase. February 21-24, 2019 at Manchester Meadows Soccer Complex. Call Niel Welborn at 803.370.0181
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by mysonsdad @ 09/19/18 09:20 AM

Why was it cancelled?
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Clover still needing games by CloverSoccer @ 09/18/18 03:45 PM

Still looking for a couple of games. Willing to travel for the right fit if you can return travel next year. Lots of dates in March still available. Reply here or email me graham.stafford@clover.k12.sc.us or text / call my cell 339-933-2623. Che
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Coach J @ 09/18/18 09:17 AM

That is correct! My daughter team was told it was cancelled and we are now playing in the Charleston Shoot out instead.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Shamrock Rovers @ 09/18/18 09:04 AM

Hearing this was cancelled.
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 JV Girls Preview hosted by Northwestern by JMouzon @ 09/17/18 08:32 PM

Proud to have Hartsville committing to our 2019 Preview! The dates for the 2019 JV Girls Preview are Feb. 15th -17th. The tournament will be hosted at District 3 Stadium (turf field) in Rock Hill. Entry fee is $175. Each team is guaranteed three gam
Girls Varsity Soccer
Hillcrest will be hosting a girls preseason Tournament and are looking for a few more teams. Date: Feb 21st-23rd Cost: $250 Each team will play 3 games. Contact Laney Younts at dlyounts@aol.com if you are interested in playing
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Colleton County HS looking to one match 3/14 or 3/15 by Coach White @ 09/17/18 12:05 PM

I'm trying to schedule one more match for my boys on either 3/14 or 3/15. IF interested post on here or email me at jawhite@colleton.k12.sc.us (JV and Varsity games or just a Varsity game are the options)