Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by mysonsdad @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I get what you are saying,,, but what does any of this have to do with this thread about a combine?
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

I didn't mention CBSC. That said, I don't think CBSC mission is to provide affordable soccer to Mt P residents. CBSC also has never stated that providing affordable soccer to Mt P residents was the reason they should get use of fields owned by Town o
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by mysonsdad @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

I donít think I follow your logic..... CBSC is based in Berkeley County,,, should they only focus only those kids as well??? I donít understand how a thread mentioning a group of clubs that have gotten together to offer a combine, has anything to
College, Pro & International Soccer
Jump to new posts Limestone College One-Day Summer ID Camp by LCMSOCCER @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Limestone College Summer College ID Camp When: Saturday, August 4th, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Where: Limestone College Who: Open to boys in grades 10-12 For full details and registration: www.EASOCCERCAMPS.com
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

The aim of MPRD soccer is to provide affordable soccer services to Mount Pleasant residents of all ages and skills. As such CASC, a Berkeley county organization, is in direct competition for support of the same services. Now that the only reason for
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by mysonsdad @ 07/17/18 10:44 PM

It was said on this forum earlier that cbsc quadrupled their tryout numbers,,, they probably donít have any room. I know CCSC typically builds through their futsal school and I donít know if that makes sense geographically for the renegades, but i
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by Cainhoy Athletic @ 07/17/18 01:06 PM

No reason other than lack of dialog. Originally this started with DISA and CASC talking and quickly grew to include USA, and then others. Just this morning and invite was extended to MPRD as part of a separate dialog I was having with them
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Low-country Player Combine 2018 by Shamrock Rovers @ 07/17/18 12:53 PM

Any reason why some of the other clubs (MPRD, CCSC, CBSC, Renegades for example) didn't want to participate? Seems like a good opportunity for their exposure is being missed.
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Updated list from scysa? by mysonsdad @ 07/17/18 12:41 PM

Thank you David,,,, I really appreciate it!
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Low-country Player Combine 2018 by Cainhoy Athletic @ 07/17/18 09:36 AM

Special Event this weekend to help any players still without a team to find a roster spot on one of Charleston area's club teams. Where: Trident Academy When: Sunday July 22 at 5.00 pm Walk-up, no fee, register in person on site DETAILS: Player C
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Updated list from scysa? by Cainhoy Athletic @ 07/17/18 09:06 AM

https://usy345.americaneagle.com/assets/962/15/F2018%20Piedmont%20_%20SCSCL%20Teams.pdf
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts AC Flora Boys JV and BTeam looking for matches by David Schroer @ 07/17/18 08:58 AM

Our Bteam is primarily comprised of 7-8th graders. Home and away (within reasonable travel distance to Columbia) dates available Please contact head coach David Schroer - davidaschroer@gmail.com - for interest and available dates. Thanks!
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Updated list from scysa? by mysonsdad @ 07/17/18 07:01 AM

Does anyone have the updated list from scysa about who is playing PMSL and Challenge?
Club Soccer & ODP
Register Today For the 1st annual Capelli Futsal Tournament December 7th, 8th and 9th Entry Fee $400 - 9U thu 19U teams $495 - Adult teams General Information 5v5 Match Play Up to 10 players on a roster 24-Minute Halves Unlimited Guest Players (Tour
College, Pro & International Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: 2018-19 SCSoccer.com Fantasy Premier League by Kyle Heise @ 07/13/18 07:25 AM

Team Manager Capital City Gunners Kyle Heise Sarri, not Sarri Sterling Dye Parkhead Paradise Billy McNeil SamberNyawaFc 1923 ubhedz faoezy K'Town AC Joe Siatkowski Der Bombers Gerd Muller Floppers United Khrys Dundr Celtic Anthony Pelton Saints Clint