Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kyle Heise @ 25 minutes 46 seconds ago

South Carolina High School Soccer Coaches Association 2020-2021 South Carolina High School League Academic Calendar Covid-19 Proposal July 10, 2020 The South Carolina High School Soccer Coaches Association (SCHSSCA) submits the following proposal to
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Coach Chass @ Today at 02:12 PM

This makes good sense.
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kevin Heise @ Today at 01:51 PM

Excellent Zoom meeting with boys/girls soccer coaches from across the state. Details to follow soon.
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kevin Heise @ Today at 01:09 PM

Another quality proposal: First, I think ADs and the SCHSL should make every effort to limit the disruption to spring sports. Spring sports took the brunt of the 2020 season being cancelled so those players deserve to have the most normal season of
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kyle Heise @ Today at 06:55 AM

Great analogy, Will!
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Coach Chass @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

I feel like we're in the goalkeeper's shoes on a penalty kick--knowing we have to commit to a direction before we know for sure which way the ball's going. Only this time, it's more like committing to a direction before the kicker walks up to the ma
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: CASC: Unveils new artwork by Gil Shuler Graphic Design by Kevin Heise @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Nice job!
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kevin Heise @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Just received this from SCACA and need a reply by July 10 (Friday). Chairpersons, Hope each one of you and your family are safely living through this pandemic. Our state, school districts, and coaches have challenging decisions to make regarding a
Other Prep Sports
Jump to new posts SCHSL non-animal nicknames for high schools by Kyle Heise @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

With all the talk in the national sports media about "offensive" nicknames of professional and collegiate teams, I thought it would be interesting to comb through the list of SCHSL members: PEOPLE High School Nickname Andrew Jackson Volunteers Bambe
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts CASC: Unveils new artwork by Gil Shuler Graphic Design by Cainhoy Athletic @ 07/07/20 07:19 PM

Delighted to share our new badge and supporting artwork for our upcoming uniform rotation. We love our new look as designed by Gil Shuler to provide a contemporary, simple, and elegant style while still retaining key parts of our brand (being
Other Prep Sports
7/7/20 @ 9:51 a.m. Quote:SC Varsity's Jim Baxter will no longer be affiliated with 107.5 The Game's high school football coverage.
Other Prep Sports
Time for dialogue: Discussing the Jim Baxter and Coby Cornelius Twitter exchange Mitch Brown and Mike Uva, WACH-TV FOX 57 Sports (Columbia) Over the Fourth of July weekend, a social media dispute turned into a statewide conversation. Jim Baxter, f
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kevin Heise @ 07/07/20 05:44 AM

And this was submitted from another HS soccer Coach after their discussion with their AD: Under proposals "C" and "D" from the SCFCA that would rearrange and/or condense sports seasons....I am deeply concerned about the amount of contests lost by t
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts HS Sports Scenarios for 2020-2021 by Kevin Heise @ 07/07/20 05:42 AM

Lots of discussion on Twitter about proposals being made for the future. Here is one that was submitted by a colleague: I assume you are still on the board for the SC Soccer Coaches Association. I wanted to touch base with you about the schedule t