Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by Shamrock Rovers @ 1 minute 2 seconds ago

Interesting. This past spring, my sons division was fairly strong, but the fall had a lot of weaker teams. Using the strength of play though, GPS NASA White was weak in our age group last year and likely continue to do so. Once GPS took over NAS
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by mysonsdad @ 21 minutes 30 seconds ago

I do appreciate the dialog,,, It has been a long long time since this board has had much banter. If the new league includes everyone,, I dont see how this would be any different from what they already have. I am a little biased, but I am looking fo
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by Shamrock Rovers @ 53 minutes 19 seconds ago

Cainhoy Athletic, SharksFutbol and MySonsDad, thank you for replying. Yes the drive, at that time of day is about 20 minutes to and another 20 minutes back in added driving time. No one makes it from SSC to Cathedral in 10 minutes, even on Sunday.
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Region 3-AA Girls Soccer All-Region Team 2018 by MUDDYWATERS03 @ Today at 09:21 AM

Those are strange boys names
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Region 3-AA Girls Soccer All-Region Team 2018 by Kevin Heise @ Today at 08:57 AM

Region 3-AA Girls Soccer All-Region Team 2018 Co-Players of the Year: Catherine McKeown, Gray Collegiate & Bailey Will, Saluda Coach of the Year: Bill Warnken, Fox Creek Yissel Bello, Saluda Leigh Ann Cox, Fox Creek Brennly Furness, Fox Creek Kayan
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by mysonsdad @ Today at 08:44 AM

Not sure where you are coming from,,, but GPS fields at Cathedral are not but about 10 minutes from SSC. Luckily coming from Summerville, you are going the opposite of traffic. That being said, I do understand long commutes,,, they kind of suck fo
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by SharksFutbol @ Today at 08:00 AM

I donít know about it being a ďnaturalĒ evolution and moreso just clubs looking to get quality development opportunities for younger players. Itís shocking enough at the names of clubs that have come together to do this, but Iím curious to see how th
Boys Varsity Soccer
Wednesday, April 25 @ Wade Hampton Christ Church 2-6 Wade Hampton
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: Seeding Meetings by Sean Vick @ Today at 07:29 AM

I called the league office and spoke with Skip. That is how I got the information.
Boys Varsity Soccer
4/25 @ James Island WA 0 JI 5
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by Shamrock Rovers @ Today at 05:36 AM

Yes, 1/2 the clubs did not play in the Coastal league. I don't know what this means for some other clubs too, like Sumter, Florence, CRFC. I know for us, as of right now, it effectively forces us to choose three poor options, 1. Stay with the Batter
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by mysonsdad @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

As for rationale,,,Other than Cesa,,,,these are certainly the strongest clubs in the state. I would assume, the wanted to have more competitive games.... not sure... But between these clubs, the certainly have enough field space and players to chart
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by mysonsdad @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Considering 9 of the new clubs arenít located in Charleston,, I doubt they are really worried about the Battery much at all. That being said, it does look like it effectively cuts the battery out.... at least playing the top teams in each age group
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Post Week #9 (April 23-27) Scores/Results in this thread by SharksFutbol @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

4/25/18 JVB @ Hilton Head Hilton Head 1-2 May River
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Post Week #9 (April 23-27) Scores/Results in this thread by SharksFutbol @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

4/25/18 @ Hilton Head Hilton Head 2-4 May River
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by Shamrock Rovers @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Thank you for responding. I suppose the element of truth is: http://usclubsoccer.org/2018/04/25/fourt...er-development/ As for the nonsense, I am not sure. Depending on what the Battery does, this may make for a difficult decision for Summervill
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Post Week #9 (April 23-27) Scores/Results in this thread by Kyle Heise @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

4/25/18 @ Presbyterian College Gray Collegiate 3-0 Spartanburg
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Coastal League Rumor by Cainhoy Athletic @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Since our name is in there, I better respond. As with a lot of rumor, there is an element of truth to this and a healthy measure of nonsense.
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: Seeding Meetings by Alister DeLong @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

I did for the first time last year. I get that "one coach" scenario though. That coach shows up everywhere.
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: Seeding Meetings by Coach Cady @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Alister, my guess is that you haven't had to participate in one of these meetings. Usually they are pretty fair - but then you get that one coach.......!
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: Seeding Meetings by Alister DeLong @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

I think all classifications should do it this way.
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: Seeding Meetings by Coach Cady @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Yea, Sean - that's when it always is, just that we have not seen it published anywhere. Thanks,
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts 2019 NIKE Palmetto Cup - Columbia, SC by Kevin Heise @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

2019 NIKE PALMETTO CUP Website: www.nikepalmettocupsc.com When: April 15-17, 2019 Ė Easter Sunday is April 21; The Masters Golf Tourney is April 11-14 Where: Saluda Shoals Athletic Complex - 6071 St. Andrews Road, Columbia, SC 29212 Who: All
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts 2019 NIKE Palmetto Cup - Columbia, SC by Kevin Heise @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

2019 NIKE PALMETTO CUP Website: www.nikepalmettocupsc.com When: April 15-17, 2019 Ė Easter Sunday is April 21; The Masters Golf Tourney is April 11-14 Where: Saluda Shoals Athletic Complex - 6071 St. Andrews Road, Columbia, SC 29212 Who: All
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts 2019 Charleston Soccer Shootout by Alister DeLong @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Academic Magnet will be hosting a boys and girls preseason Tournament and are looking for teams. Date: Feb 22-24th (The weekend before the regular season starts) Cost: $325 Each team will play 3 games. We are going to set it up in a "showc
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >