Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: New Club - Carolina Surf by scsoccerfan123D @ 5 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chuck607Thanks for posting the message from Dan. My opinion here is this will get resolved prior to May. GPS Charleston was the original name for all the GPS Elite program here in town. Aside from tournaments, I don’t believe t
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Fort Dorchester JV Girls looking for games by Coach Bilsback @ Today at 01:25 AM

Willingly drive within a reasonable distance. Willingly to do H/A Willingly to be flexible with dates. If interested, contact Bradley Bilsback at wibilsback@dorchester2.k12.sc.us
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts PIEDMONT/SUNSHINE changes coming by Cainhoy Athletic @ Today at 01:18 AM

Interesting changes coming to USYS leagues, and its conferences as it relates to South Carolina and surrounding States. Starting in 2020/2021 The Piedmont and Sunshine Conferences will be combined, and reduce to only one tier (division) of play with
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Northwestern High School-JV Opening-2020/21 Season by Dom_Wren @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Many teaching positions will be available. please check this website for said positions: https://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/page/604 Please also send a soccer coaching resume to dwren@rhmail.org
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Manning High soccer by jhunter @ Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Manning High is looking for a few regular season soccer games if anyone has an opening in their schedule please email me at jhunter@csd2.org or call me at 864 553-6044. We only have 12 games scheduled. Thanks! Also, we now have a girls soccer team
Boys Varsity Soccer
2/24 @ Spring Valley Girls AC Flora 4 Spring Valley 1 Field was in good shape for the upcoming Viking Cup!
Girls Varsity Soccer
I had planned our inaugural Varsity tournament this past weekend at BHP with 6 varsity boys and 6 varsity girls teams. Of course the rain killed the weekend but I am attempting to reschedule for March 20-22. I need three girls teams to fill our bra
Boys Varsity Soccer
I had planned our inaugural Varsity tournament this past weekend at BHP with 6 varsity boys and 6 varsity girls teams. Of course the rain killed the weekend but I am attempting to reschedule for March 20-22. I only need one boys varsity team to fil
Junior Varsity Soccer
Sunday Championship games: Silver Division: White Knoll 2 Aiken 2 White Knoll wins 4-3 in pks. White Division: Nation Ford 0 Ashley Ridge 1 in OT Blue Division: Fort Mill 3 Dutch Fork 0 Thanks to all the teams that attended!
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Michael B Nash Memorial Soccer Tournament Teams Needed by Newt Merricks @ 02/23/20 07:37 AM

Correction: Consolation Match: Carolina Forest 8 vs Conway 1
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: Michael B Nash Memorial Soccer Tournament Teams Needed by Newt Merricks @ 02/23/20 06:58 AM

Day 2 Results: Girls Socastee 3 vs NMB 2 Hilton Head 9 vs St James 1 Conway 0 vs Myrtle Beach 4 Consolation Matches: Socastee 3 vs Conway 0 St James 3 vs NMB 2 Finals: Hilton Head 3 vs Myrtle Beach 0 All Tournament Team: Abbie Lainhart Hilton He
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: CBSC and USAMP back in talks by Shamrock Rovers @ 02/22/20 08:48 PM

It warms the heart to y’all still in the game. As for merger news, I have heard so many conflicting things, that I do not know what to believe.
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Capital City Cup - Columbia, SC by Kyle Heise @ 02/22/20 03:22 AM

2020 Capital City Cup 2019 Gold Division Champions - Dutch Fork Gold Division Finalists - Wando Semifinalists - A.C. Flora, River Bluff Silver Division Champions - Greenwood Silver Division Champions - Hartsville Semifinalists - Berkeley, North Au
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 War Eagle JV Kickoff by Kevin Heise @ 02/20/20 09:41 PM

It is with much regret that I inform you that the 2020 War Eagle JV Kickoff tournament is canceled for this weekend due to the field conditions at the West Columbia Soccer Complex. This decision was not made lightly and only after consultation with