Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Girls Varsity Soccer
3/18 @ West Columbia Soccer Complex Gray Collegiate 3-2 Oceanside Collegiate
Junior Varsity Soccer
3/18 Boys JV At Fort Dorchester West Ashley - 0 Fort Dorchester - 3
Boys Varsity Soccer
3/18 At Fort Dorchester West Ashley - 0 Fort Dorchester - 1 Hard fought mach by both. This will be an interesting region...
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: CPL schedule by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Among the other issues I have heard teams are having in CPL, I understand USA Tormenta cancelled a bunch of away games in CPL. Does anyone know if this is because they are leaving USAMP and CPL as part of this rebranding effort? https://www.tormenta
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: USL Academy League Announcement by scsoccerfan123D @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

My understanding was that next year is just this league tournament for those two age groups and will roll out as a full league the following year and with more age groups.
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts May River needs a home match 4/26 by SharksFutbol @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Due to a team cancelling our match, we're looking for a home match for 4/26. JV/V preferred. Will travel to you next season. Anyone who's able to make the trip I'd greatly appreciate Email me at misael.garzon@beaufort.k12.sc.us or hit me up at (843)
Boys Varsity Soccer
3/15 At Goose Creek Fort Dorchester - 7 Goose Creek 1
Girls Varsity Soccer
3/16 @ Erskine College Gray Collegiate 2-3 St. Joseph’s Catholic
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Congaree Rapids??? by Kevin Heise @ 03/15/19 04:12 PM

First, the name of the club is Congaree Rapid FC. Second, there has been no sale or other transition of the club in any manner. CRFC has simply had dialogue with other clubs in the area regarding the future of youth soccer in the Midlands.
Junior Varsity Soccer
3/14 @ Columbia BJV: Ben Lippen 0-3 Gray Collegiate
SCHSSCA
Jump to new posts Re: SCHSSCA All-Star Game Nominations 2019 by Kevin Heise @ 03/14/19 09:37 AM

Nominations received as of 3.14.19 Gomez Hernan Bluffton high school Zelaya Jason Bluffton high school Lemen Ben Mauldin Chappelear Michael May River Siegwald Philip Oceanside Collegiate Academy McKim Jordan Gray Collegiate Academy
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: New USAMP Fields by scsoccerfan123D @ 03/13/19 11:56 AM

They had a 1 year "non-exclusive" contract with the town for use of some of the fields at Patriots Point and Carolina Park at a "below market" rate. I believe that CASC and a local lacrosse club were given similar contract rates f