Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Clover still needing games by CloverSoccer @ Today at 03:45 PM

Still looking for a couple of games. Willing to travel for the right fit if you can return travel next year. Lots of dates in March still available. Reply here or email me graham.stafford@clover.k12.sc.us or text / call my cell 339-933-2623. Che
Club Soccer & ODP
Jump to new posts Re: Holy City Cup by Coach J @ Today at 09:17 AM

That is correct! My daughter team was told it was cancelled and we are now playing in the Charleston Shoot out instead.
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 JV Girls Preview hosted by Northwestern by JMouzon @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Proud to have Hartsville committing to our 2019 Preview! The dates for the 2019 JV Girls Preview are Feb. 15th -17th. The tournament will be hosted at District 3 Stadium (turf field) in Rock Hill. Entry fee is $175. Each team is guaranteed three gam
Girls Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts 2019 6th Annual Hillcrest Classic Preseason Tournament by HHS Rams @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Hillcrest will be hosting a girls preseason Tournament and are looking for a few more teams. Date: Feb 21st-23rd Cost: $250 Each team will play 3 games. Contact Laney Younts at dlyounts@aol.com if you are interested in playing
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Colleton County HS looking to one match 3/14 or 3/15 by Coach White @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

I'm trying to schedule one more match for my boys on either 3/14 or 3/15. IF interested post on here or email me at jawhite@colleton.k12.sc.us (JV and Varsity games or just a Varsity game are the options)
Junior Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Hammond School needs Girls B-Team Matches by Kyle Heise @ 09/12/18 03:32 PM

Hammond School in Columbia is looking for games to play for the Girls Soccer B Team this upcoming 2019 season. Please email Coach Marquez to schedule.