Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Prep Sports
Jump to new posts Condolences to the Dugar Family of Columbia by Kyle Heise @ 09/20/18 07:24 AM

Midlands mourning the death of teen who was a soccer player at Dutch Fork H.S. The State Austin played in the 2017 North-South Soccer Classic and participated in the Lloyd's Soccer Senior Showcase earlier that year. Condolences to the Dugar Family
Boys Varsity Soccer
Teams opening for Bryan Ostrower High School Soccer Showcase. February 21-24, 2019 at Manchester Meadows Soccer Complex. Call Niel Welborn at 803.370.0181
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Clover still needing games by CloverSoccer @ 09/18/18 03:45 PM

Still looking for a couple of games. Willing to travel for the right fit if you can return travel next year. Lots of dates in March still available. Reply here or email me graham.stafford@clover.k12.sc.us or text / call my cell 339-933-2623. Che
Girls Varsity Soccer
Hillcrest will be hosting a girls preseason Tournament and are looking for a few more teams. Date: Feb 21st-23rd Cost: $250 Each team will play 3 games. Contact Laney Younts at dlyounts@aol.com if you are interested in playing
Boys Varsity Soccer
Jump to new posts Colleton County HS looking to one match 3/14 or 3/15 by Coach White @ 09/17/18 12:05 PM

I'm trying to schedule one more match for my boys on either 3/14 or 3/15. IF interested post on here or email me at jawhite@colleton.k12.sc.us (JV and Varsity games or just a Varsity game are the options)