Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There seem to be alot of good keepers this year...who has definite college potential?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't seen very many keepers, so I don't have the most experience with pointing out talent I guess. But of the keepers I've seen, the keeper from Camden stuck out to me. He has talent(if you trust me as a judge). I've seen Camden play around 3 or 4 games and in those games he made some amazing saves. I believe he could play for a college team. He has enough skill.

Brace
Brace
Obviously Michael Conway from Wando has collegiate potential in goal, considering he will be playing in goal for Dartmouth. Also, I think the Wando keeper now, I don't know his name, has pretty good skill. I have only seen him play a couple of times but he has good reflexes and commands his box well. Plus he has good size so he takes up a lot of goal by default.

One of the best young keepers I have seen doesn't play high school b/c his school doesn't offer it- Mike Morrison. If he could play somewhere in the spring, the sky's the limit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
matt carlisle of northwestern is an outstanding keeper! plus he has 2 more years after this season. definite college potential!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the goalie for Emerald has a good potential for college...he is rough sometimes but he seems to know what he is doing for the most part. he is only a freshman and has a lot of growing to do..and if he does he will be a good keeper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Brent Washburn has one of the best chances to make it to college level. He has already been accepted to Coker College. He plays for Barnwell High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The keeper from Porter-Gaud has college potential. Mark Owens is very good.

Link Copied to Clipboard