Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
Big game comin up on Thursday at West Ashley field. With a JI vicotry, there would be a three way tie at the top with JI, Wando and West Ashley. Any predictions and thoughts? West Ashley displayed their superior quickness against Wando so I feel like that could be the difference. Also, will JI come out completly motivated after their tough loss tonight? Should be a good one...

I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
Friday...my bad...

S
kick off
kick off
S
I think JI should handle West Ashley. If they keep their heads up and play their game they should take care of business. I think it'll be 2-0 JI.

throw in
throw in
JI is a much better squad than WA. If they come out to play, dont let up, and put one away early they should have no problem. JI 2-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JI should win as long as they come to play but WA is still dangerous so they cant have any lapses in the defense. JI 2-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think just because JI has a higher ranking that WA cannot win. The speed of the two forwards, toughness on defense and a home field advantage will prove to be the difference. I disagree with you all. WA WILL WIN 2-0!!!!!

L
throw in
throw in
L
Who do you WA kids think yall are now? ever since yall beat wando yall havent shut up. yea it was a great win for yall but you think your done now. well surprise theres more than half the season left so good luck.

C
Brace
Brace
C
Lampshade you need to stop disrespecting us.. You do not give us any credit. You talk all the time about your team. Whats the problem. No one is saying anything that is bad. You have pride so do we. Lighten up and worry about your game tonight.

I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
I agree with J...fans will be fans and finally the WA fans have a team to be proud of. The girls team has overrshadowed their accomplishments since the school was formed in 2000. This team outhustled and showed more heart and pride when they played Wando and they deserve to be in the spotlight now. JI is in a for a rude awakening if they think tonight is going to be an easy game. Tonight will be a close and competitive game and I am looking forward to it. Lamp, you just need to settle down and accept the fact that maybe somebody else is stealing some of your spotlight. You can't always be on top and as of right now WA sits at the top at 4-0. Facts remain facts and JI couldn't put Wando away and WA did....no arugment needed...

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I agree guys, West Ashley should certainly get some respect simply because they deserve it! Should be a great game, wish I could see it. This game could go either way, but I am sure the team that wants it the most will come out on top.

Best of luck to both teams...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard