Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Does anyone know if this tournament is still happening? Has anyone signed up for it? Does USAMP still have access to the fields?

https://soccer.sincsports.com/TTApply0.aspx?tid=CHBCC

S
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
S
Isn’t this historically their biggest tournament? They usually don’t announce accepted teams In advance for some reason. I am sure they plan to hold it. Not sure if they already have the fields, but they have Patriots Point, Moultrie MS, and Carolina Park listed.

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Those fields listed on their site are for regular use and for Fall 2019 only. The field use for spring is still TBD for all organizations. I see USAMP also list Shipyard Park and I've never seen or heard of them them up there but could be they use it.

I thought the Spring Shootout was their popular tournament, no?

J
Kickoff
Kickoff
J
Field use for the tournaments might be a completely separate thing than regular use for practices and games. Shamrock Rovers is correct that USA/MP never announces accepted teams until after the registration deadline.

S
Goal
OP Online Content
Goal
S
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
Those fields listed on their site are for regular use and for Fall 2019 only. The field use for spring is still TBD for all organizations. I see USAMP also list Shipyard Park and I've never seen or heard of them them up there but could be they use it.

I thought the Spring Shootout was their popular tournament, no?

Found out they do use Shipyard and pack it to the hilt with players

Link Copied to Clipboard