#63462 04/28/02 12:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Liverpool FC

This means that, barring an act of God, the Arsenal Gunners will win the 2001-02 Premier League season.

Congratulations to Arsenal, they were the best team this year, and deserved to win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After paying 19.99 for to watch this, it appeared to me that Liverpool decided that it just wasn't worth the effort for such a longshot.

Kasey Keller (USA) was stellar in goal early stopping a Heskey blast, a Murphy touch and stepping out to stop a number of good crosses. He was not challenged much in the second 45. Liverpool did hit the post once but could not equal.

Claudio Reyna (USA) sat out of the Sunderland/ Charlton (Fox Sports World)game due to yellow card accumulations. A great game early with both teams scoring in the first 3 minutes and Sunderland moving ahead at 10 minutes. Charleton equaled in the 80th minute to steal the points away from Sunderland who is still fighting against relagation.

Ipswich lost later to Man U. 1-nil leaving My TRACTOR BOYS three points behind Sunderland for the last drop. Ipswich must win at Ansfield to stay afloat and hope Sunderland loses to the Rams at Derby COunty.

Aresenal can all but wrap up a title for the Premier on Monday night (also on FSW)with a win at Bolton. A win would put them 5 up with games against Everton and Man U remaining Liverpool could win it with a Gunner/ Devil tie and wins over Ipswich and Darby.

I love English soccer and Fox Sports World!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Liverpool want to win, it will require Arsenal dropping all their next games (not likely, but i can hope) and the manc scum beating Arsenal, but losing the rest of their matches...not looking too likely

Link Copied to Clipboard