Good morning coaches,

My name is CJ Macauley and I am the former DOC at Charleston United SC and current Head Coach at West Ashley High School. I wanted to reach out about the East Coast Soccer Combine in January. First, thank you to the DOC's/coaches that sent kids to the event in 2021. We had 13 kids get picked up into a college program, and of the college coaches that came out there, all are returning but one.

There is a reason why I started this event. I sent out a poll to college coaches around the outskirts of Charleston, reaching as far as Charlotte, and Atlanta. The poll asked various questions. One in particular is "Why do you not recruit players out of the Charleston/Lowcountry area?". 92% of the coaches selected "It is too far out of the way and not centralized". (Only one coach said the talent is not high enough.) So to combat that, I started this mini event that I want all coaches to be a part of.
This year I am extending it to the girls side! I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew last year.

That all being said... I know you guys are a bit further out but I would like for you guys to promote this inside your programs. I would love to see kids coming far and wide for this event. I have colleges from all levels attending because I believe there is a "home" for each player that wants to continue playing. PLEASE push this flyer out (attached) to your parents and players!

January 29/30 2022
@eastcoastsoccercombine

Hope to promote your club out there!

--
CJ Macauley
East Coast Soccer Combine
ProConnect Coaching
215-478-1935