5. New England Patriots (football) 1.36 billion
6. Real Madrid (soccer) 1.32 billion
7. New York Giants (football) 1.18 billion
8. Arsenal (soccer) 1.18 billion
9. New York Jets (football) 1.17 billion
10. Houston Texans (football) 1.15 billion

throw in
throw in
bah, my beloved liverpool is nowhere to be found...real madrid is just a kick in the face

corner kick
corner kick
Interesting

Only one baseball team and no basketball????

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
corner kick
corner kick
although the numbers may be right for the last year, i doubt Barcelona and Madrid are not on top. Inter, Juventus, AC Milan and Bayern should be somewhere in there too.

Barcelona is been dominating since forever so I doubt Arsenal is has bigger "income" than los cules.

Most of the club that I mentioned above have too many members around the globe, they have had a lot of succes with the years and they are global brands.

An nlf college fan was trying to argue with me the other day.

The math is simple. Everybody knows a team like Bayern in Brazil and Argentina, and people would hardly know about the new england patriots or nfl... we are talking of the 2 biggest countries in south america.

Who knows where those numbers come from, and althought I could believe nlf makes great money due to commercial breaks and time outs, the biggest proof was NFL Europe, other than a good amount of people watching the super bowl, i doubt they are truly consumers of any football team.

If you tell me about the lakers, or chicago bulls, I will probably believe it more.

NBA is way more popular than nfl around the planet, and everybody knows who Jordan and Kobe are.

Im not saying your info is wrong, but I doubt it.

Madrid should be on top, success usually becomes profit and not other european club come close to Madrid in tittles, Ac Milan would be trying to catch up.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
Quote:

although the numbers may be right for the last year, i doubt Barcelona and Madrid are not on top. Inter, Juventus, AC Milan and Bayern should be somewhere in there too.

Barcelona is been dominating since forever so I doubt Arsenal is has bigger "income" than los cules.

Most of the club that I mentioned above have too many members around the globe, they have had a lot of succes with the years and they are global brands.

An nlf college fan was trying to argue with me the other day.

The math is simple. Everybody knows a team like Bayern in Brazil and Argentina, and people would hardly know about the new england patriots or nfl... we are talking of the 2 biggest countries in south america.

Who knows where those numbers come from, and althought I could believe nlf makes great money due to commercial breaks and time outs, the biggest proof was NFL Europe, other than a good amount of people watching the super bowl, i doubt they are truly consumers of any football team.

If you tell me about the lakers, or chicago bulls, I will probably believe it more.

NBA is way more popular than nfl around the planet, and everybody knows who Jordan and Kobe are.

Im not saying your info is wrong, but I doubt it.

Madrid should be on top, success usually becomes profit and not other european club come close to Madrid in tittles, Ac Milan would be trying to catch up.

Barca has the debt issue; it could just be the new president slinging mud around, but if it's true, then they're in for some serious problems, especially if they insist on chasing after expensive players like they are with Cesc.

I read an article on the top ten soccer economic franchises a few days ago, but I can't find it now. You were right though, Bayern was among the top five IIRC, which makes sense. The German clubs seem to be the most stable financially, and they have the best turn out.

Arsenal isn't that much of a shock to me. Arsene majored in economics, did he not? I guess it makes sense he would run a tight ship.

corner kick
corner kick
again, the problem is that in those european clubs, they dont have a single owner but people around the globe owning part of it, so you cant really tell how much money they have, but they have been making good profit for years, and you are right, some of them are going into debt like real madrid, but that is bc of the competition with epl, clubs didnt use to spend as much money as they do now, but the global market is getting more competitive sp when epl started going more global aggresively marketing the asian market.

for example, real madrid bought ronaldo and kaka, and everybody think they got themselves in "debt" but guess who is backing them up? the bank of santander and the king and queen of spain... not investor would just throw money to them if they knew they not gone get it back.

success along with a good back up is what made the ronaldo-kaka deal, madrid can do that, "sell" success, while others are trying to "buy" it like manCity.

barcelona had the best player in the world in the last decades... they had cruiff, stoickot, haghi, maradona, romario, ronaldo, ronaldinho and messi. along with succes they have been making a lot of money.

bayern has always been a very stable team and the german league is prob the most stable of all, they have great stadiums and they dont go around spending crazy fees on big stars, german stadiums are always packed.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
lol manchester city
money doesn't buy class..
i'm so glad they're slapping that player limit on the epl

Link Copied to Clipboard