SCHSSCA Members:

I just wanted to let you know that our "new" Message Board attracted more than 85,000 hits to this site in the month of February -- pretty good numbers for the early part of the season and for the high school soccer community to get used to the new format!

Plus, the fact that we didn't actually go online with this Board to the public until 2/8/02 and that figures to be around 4,250 hits per day!

In addition, we have registered 300 "Users" and I believe have successfully "shut down" the majority of the immature posts that the "old" board was littered with so much.

Also, please send me an e-mail at least once a week (preferably after each match) that you have either updated the scoreboard or need me to post online -- either way is fine with me, because it's roughly the same amount of time for either action.

Thanks so much for all of YOUR help and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Remember, if you don't see a reply from me within a day or so that I probably can't get around to answering your questions or such until the weekend when I have more time. I don't mean to "shun" anybody, so it's nothing personal -- there's only so many hours in the day to do stuff though.

Good luck this spring!