by Kevin Heise
Kevin Heise
Clash of the Carolinas
https://www.scsoccer.com/all-star-games/clash-of-the-carolinas

Updated 4.17.23
Liked Replies
by Coach Chass
Coach Chass
I just want to take a minute to thank everyone who made this event possible; it was a great experience for the SC players and coaches! Much appreciation to our NC hosts for a job well done! I can't say enough good things about this SC team we had this year; they were some of the most talented, positive, hard-working and deserving players I've worked with in a long career. They truly came to bring their best game and have fun doing it, and it paid off! This is a pretty special win for the SC girls--only the second in the series and the biggest margin ever--and they truly deserved it. Credit and thanks to the parents, the high school and club coaches, and the selection committee who raised, trained, identified, nominated, and advocated for these young ladies who came together to form an outstanding team--leaders among leaders. Big shout to Coach Mark Weaver--thoroughly enjoyed being on the same team with you and could not ask for a better coach to be paired with for this event!

Congratulations again to the girls for your talent, your character, and your positivity, as well as your ability to put aside rivalries and bring your talents together to form a TEAM in short order--this is what an All-Star game is all about!
2 members like this