SC Soccer
The S.C. High School League's State Championships will be played May 12-13, 2006 at the University of South Carolina's Eugene E. Stone, III Stadium. Match times are as follows:

FRIDAY, MAY 12 (GIRLS)
3:00 pm -- Class 2A/1A, #3 Southside Christian vs. #1 Bishop England
5:00 pm -- Class 3A, #1 Riverside vs. #2 Brookland-Cayce
7:00 pm -- Class 4A, #2 Dorman vs. #4 Irmo

SATURDAY, MAY 13 (BOYS)
11:30 am -- Class 1A
2:00 pm -- Class 2A
4:30 pm -- Class 3A
7:00 pm -- Class 4A

Rosters
All teams that advance to the Upper State or Lower State Championship match, should e-mail their rosters to kyle@scsoccer.com by 12:00 p.m., Monday, May 8. You can also Fax your team's roster to the Athletic Department at Brookland-Cayce High School, (803) 739-4149. Rosters should include the following: Number; Player Name; Class; and Position. Also include your team's Head Coach(es), Assistant Coach(es), Manager(s), Statistician(s), Trainer(s), Athletic Director(s), Principal(s), Etc.

Uniforms
The Upper State is designated as the home side this year, so all Upper State Champions should wear their light colored jersey. The Lower State Champions should wear a dark colored jersey.

Admission, Seating & Souvenirs
Admission for the SCHSL Finals is $8 per match. All seating will be on the Press Box side of the stadium and will be divided into home (scoreboard end / Heyward Street) and visitor sections (Whaley Street end). Concessions, pictures, and T-Shirts will be available for purchase on site. Programs will be on sale for $1 each at both entrances.

Restrooms & Locker Rooms
Restroom facilities are located underneath Stone Stadium and locker rooms will be provided for each team participating. However, all equipment/belongings should be removed at halftime.

Parking
Public parking will be at a premium as USC hosts Tennessee in Southeastern Conference baseball action both Friday and Saturday. Some parking may be available at The Roost (Heyward Street), Bates Dormitories (Whaley Street), and along Heyward Street and Whaley Street. There will be no parking in the dirt lot on South Marion Street adjacent to the USC Fieldhouse and Stone Stadium -- this will be reserved for match officials, SCHSL personnel, and SCHSSCA workers. All participating teams are to enter through the dirt lot gate on South Marion Street. Team buses are to park on South Marion Street facing Heyward Street. There will be no public parking allowed on South Marion Street between Whaley Street and Heyward Street -- this will be reserved for the team buses.

[ May 10, 2006, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Kyle Heise ]
FYI..you have May 13th & 14th there.
Coaches - please sign in here if you are able to work the matches this weekend. We need a head count by 5 p.m., on Thursday. Thanks!
Kyle,
I will be there both days. I can get there on Friday around 2:30 or 3.
Kyle,
I will be there all day on Saturday. I should arrive around 10:30AM.
Dave Sexton
Blackville-Hilda
I should be up there no later than 12 and should be able to help most of the day Saturday.
I can work all day on Saturday. I will be there as early as needed.
Kyle,
Should be there by 2:00 on Friday
Ruggs
Kyle,

I should be there by 2:00-2:30 and can work the 1A/2A Girls Championship on Friday.
I can get there by 4:00 Fri.
Will be there friday morning until it ends on Sat. Everyone is invited
Kyle,

I can help all you need for the Girls 4-A game and the Boys games all day Saturday until about 6:00pm- Possibly after that as well if need be.

I’ll actually be there for the Girls 3A game as well, but the boss says I have to watch it with her so as soon as it is over I’ll step right over.

Just let me know when to be where…….
Kyle,
I should be able to help on Saturday after the Scisa boys final.
I would like to thank all of the volunteers and staff who put together a great champioship environment. I had a blast and I know that the kids did as well. Again thanks from all of us spectators.
© SC Soccer