SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous LE v. camden - 04/20/02 04:20 AM
well it happened again... lugoff beat camden 2-1 in camdens own staduium. it was a sweet victory for lugoff! the officials SUCKED, but they sucked both ways. so no complaing about how camden got screwed. Camden plays so cheap its not even funny. but i guess not cheap enough cause we kicked their butt! there was one time where the ball went out of bounds and a camden player (15) ran out of bounds and persisted to kick the ball into the players on the bench... not cool at all, but the score still remains 2-1 in lugoffs favor. as for the so called "riot" after the game. more camden players should have gotten their butts kicked, but it shouldnt have happened anyways. as for the bell RING RING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha how sweet the victory.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 04:34 AM
I wonder how many excuses will pile in this time...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 12:57 PM
i don't have any excusses. Though i think the only rining any of your players heard, was not our bell, but the headachs they got from trying to ring it.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 03:35 PM
"Though i think the only rining any of your players heard, was not our bell, but the headachs they got from trying to ring it."

Statement of a true class soccer player. Maybe camden should form a boxing team. Naw..nevermind..their all too frail and scrawny. Chumps.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 05:22 PM
I'm still wondering, besides the one guy on our team who was sucker punched while trying to pull our guys back, whose head was ringing? Looks like more Camden heads were ringing.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 05:24 PM
The clash of the titans..ha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 07:33 PM
so one of our guys got punched in the head for trying to do the right thing.. i dont think his head was ringing... the only ringing i heard wasnt really ringing.. it was kinda like someone speaking to me... and ya know what it said? 5-2...2-1 (in camdens stadium) 5-2... 2-1... i think you get the point. haha a boxing team. that was good le dude.. i think i figured out what camdens problem is... beside the fact that they play cheap and suck... they cant see past their hair to get to the ball... and they ALL have the freakin same hair cut...but i guess they are just all unoriginal. the score still remains 2-1
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 07:41 PM
This was from the "friday scores" catagory and i thought that it should be posted here... originally said by le-Dude
quote:
1Dog0, The guy on our team that got sticthes wasn't even fighting with anyone. He was trying to pull our guys back to end the fight and one of your players punched him. He wasn't fighting at all. I know you aren't trying to say that we started the fight!!! Thats a bunch a crap. You guys know you started the actual fight. Our guy shouldn't have tried to ring the bell, but to fight over a stupid bell is retarded. You guys were already mad before our guy even went over there.
You have been talking all this trash about how LE sucks and how we didn't stand a chance against you because Camden is so great, then after the first game when we beat you 5-2 there was all these excuses and you guys were saying how it was a fluke and next time it would be different. Well, what happened? You are actually lucky it was only 2-1 this game. We out shot you like 45-8 and your one goal was the luckiest goal that I have seen any team get this season, but you got it and congrats for getting it.
About our guys getting hurt? What are you talking about? First of all, when this stuff was starting you had your whole team down there about to jump on ONE of our players then others came when you were about to jump on him. Secondly, the only guy on our team that was hurt was trying to pull our guys back when he was basically sucker punched by one of your players. How could anyone on your team hurt anyone unless you cheap shot someone, just look at you. Anyway, I'm out.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 07:44 PM
one last thing... what happend to all that trash yall had to say at the beginning of the season? just wondering. did those two losses shut you up enough? later
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 08:50 PM
Yeah you guys really kicked our butts...that 2 to 1 was a major shut down. The fact that the second goal only came off of a penalty kick just had me thinking "They scored off of a penalty kick? That's just damn phenomenal. They must be really killing us in order to do something like scoring on a penalty kick." And about the whole "riot," you know damn well that nothing like that would have started unless your stupid teammate hadn't decided to be an obnoxious and immature prick and attempt to go ring our bell. Win or lose, nobody rings that bell who doesn't go to Camden, and I'll be damned if some jackass from lugoff is going to try and ring it. Perhaps rather than whining about we started something, maybe you should all talk with your teammate and teach him how to show some respect to school tradition.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 10:02 PM
"scrawny and frail" ...

wait wait wait, who got stitches? I'm not sure, because he wasn't on my team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 10:06 PM
Yeah and while we teach about respect to a school tradition, why don't you find someone to teach your team about respect on the field and keeping composure after getting schooled? And don't go off saying "We do but yall just are too stupid to see it" or some weak and lame reply like that. I mean if one of our 1st or 2nd string players takes the ball from one of your players yall have to hack at our guy's ankles next time they meet so that they might not get embarassed again. I mean for example, David Paulo, he has a good bit of skill. He was getting some of our guys pretty good but once they found out he does the same move over and over and over (which is cut back towards the middle and look for someone to help him out) we blocked that option and he started losing possession of the ball. After he lost the ball several times he began hacking at ankles, throwing his arms into his oppenents side and face, and even kicking the ball at our bench when he was out of bounds (which made him look even more retarded). So I mean it is simple we can talk to our teammate about how he should mind school traditions and yall need to learn that you don't have to starting playing cheap to get back in a game. Because obviously IT DOESN'T WORK. Ok, you can start complaining again about what I wrote.

5-2

2-1

Enough said...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 10:14 PM
Yes. Scrawny and Frail. Because while one of our teammates was sucker punched and is getting stitches,we didn't have a team member that was speared to the ground...watch a video of the game from the press box and be amazed...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/20/02 10:30 PM
And I've never heard a team whine to the officials as much as you guys do in a soccer game. Maybe, just maybe, some pushing can happen in soccer and some fouls can occur. I mean, of course NEVER from lugoff elgin...that couldn't possibly be true. The almighty demons would never even think of throwing an elbow or maybe even do the impossible: commit a foul [Eek!] ! What you consider as "cheap" fouls are nothing more than people playing the game of soccer. I'm pretty sure that many of the fouls in the game for either side were not unprovoked. Soccer is a contact sport, and I'm sorry if after all of these years playing you have not figured that out. I exclude Brian Clifton from this post, since he doesn't whine, and he actually plays soccer and is cool enough to talk like a normal person to you on the field.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 12:03 AM
Camden why can't you just understand we are just the better team we proved it twice just get over it next year about head ring asked will how the ground tasted cause i sure gave him a mouthful tradition ohh we don't care bout tradition we just got something yall want and need 2 wins good luck through the rest of your season though
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 12:31 AM
Heated...anyone agree?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 03:38 AM
WHINE TO OFFICIALS? I have never heard Brennan on your team ever say so many words until the ref calls an offsides on yall or something that might not benefit yall. Even one time when the ref blew his whistle for a foul him and Paulo were whining to the ref until they realized it was yalls kick then they suddenly turned quiet? hmm....

Think before you talk. I know that must be hard for you but concentration and focus are the keys for yall to grasp reality that not all calls with be for you.

I know pushing happens. Many of yalls players know how to be aggressive and use contact but not play cheap. (Notice I said many and not ALL...) I am saying if I clear the ball and then someone comes up and elbows me in the face I would say that would be a foul. I know every team will have fouls and I know we have had our share. I was only stating that yall go beyond the call of REASONABLE when it comes to playing aggressive.

Let's make a scenario. You have the ball. I run up to you and you dribble it past me then pass. Then after you get past me I decide to go ahead and slide and then kick at your feet and knock you to the ground. No foul huh? If you think it is then you might want to show some of your team mates the LEGAL way to do it.

Now from all the games I have seen yall play your defense knows how to play aggressive and LEGAL. Yet I look down the field and watch some of your forwards think that they get a point if they take down the defender without a ball. Yes, I took a wild guess that soccer is a contact sport. You can watch the video of either game as I slide tackled several forwards and stopped yall from scoring many times. I bet some were provoked but that still doesn't mean you have to "accidentally" punt the ball at the other teams' bench. I never say anything to another teams players. I am #2. I play sweeper on defense. You will never find one time that I have said anything disdainful towards an opponent. I usually don't say anything to any opponents on the field because they aren't worth my time. We won you lost. Get over it. Later...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 05:32 AM
"You guys know you started the actual fight." Hey I AM A DEMON what were you watching???? The whole thing started because yall thought it would be so freaking awesome to ring our bell. As for the guy that got sucker punched?? Ok the guy souldn't have been in there in the first place(JUST LIKE YOU SOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO RING THE BELL).Stupid bell huh?? If it was so stupid why did you have to try to ring it in the first place???? "This stuff was starting when you had your whole team down there about to jump on ONE of our players then others came when you were about to jump on him." Your freaking stupid....your goalie jumped on one of our players first moron....that is how it started. When he jumped on him I do belive there was more than ONE PERSON from your team down there. And no we didn't have the whole team WAITING TO JUMP YOUR PLAYER! We were getting aroud the bell so YOUR TEAM GOT THERE YOU COULDN'T GET TOO IT!!!!! As for the yelling in the game who was yelling crap at our players running by your bench?? I am crazy it must have not been yall. You don't do stuff like that...RIGHT OK! Like CHS#4 said I exclude Brian Clifton from this post, since he doesn't whine, and he actually plays soccer and is cool enough to talk like a normal person to you on the field. Brian Clifton is the most cleanest soccer player on your team. I have watched and played him for a long time and he is the most calmest person on the your team. As it goes for WHINE TO OFFICIALS LE SOCCER GUY...I forgot that your players didn't complain about any calls. Dude yall complian as much as we did so shut up over that. Oh one more thing this goes back to hair cuts....If I had to give one award to anyone for the most gay ways to style and color your hair. A few guys on your team would take that award home with them. LE have fun YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU FINALLY BEAT CAMDEN!!! Only took you a few years. Games over.......we will see you next year..........
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 06:23 AM
Just thought I'd make this point becaue no one had already. The PK goal came at 9:21 P.M. The game ended at 9:29 P.M. That means you had 8 minutes to score. Is that our fault. If it had been at the end of the game...then you'd have a valid arguement..but the fact that you can't score when you need to..that isn't our fault.

Oh and see you next year...right...with another stellar squad right?...

I think the important thing here is that...L-E was the better team in both matchs...And Camden knows it. Who cares about the bell? I don't... who cares about whining? I don't...both sides whined. Camden was just very ignorant about the way they reacted to the ref's call, i.e. standing infront of a freekick (David Paulo), arguing an offsides call after play was already resumed (Brenan-whatever his name is). I tell you what...all I care about is that we won both matchs 5-2 and 2-1..both clear cut victories...and any unbiased party that would watch the film of both matchs would agree that L-E dominated both matchs. And if Camden wasn't so proud or arrogant they would admit it. Who cares about the fight, or the bell, or the refs...the score and the "W" are all that matter.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 03:38 PM
score LE-2 CHS-1
shots LE-40+ CHS-like 8
possession LE-like 70% CHS-like 30%

And we are supossedly lucky to have beaten them on a pk. I guess you guys really gave us a run. Had us pretty scared especially after checking the stats. We just outplayed you. This is all that really matters.
About us starting the fight, we have a TAPE of it. So everyone can see that u guys started that stupid crap! And you can alsosee your guy getting slammed! U say our guy deserved to get sucker punched for being over there trying to break it up and pull our guys back. You really mustbe ignorant. Who cares about all that crap anyway. We beat you and that is what matters.

LE-5 CHS-2
LE-2 CHS-1
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 05:26 PM
If you watched a video of the "riot" after the game. It shows one of our players jogging towards your bell. Then our goalie runs over to stop him and breaks up the soon-to-be fight with that player. But then a fist comes from a chs player and strikes our goalie. Then suddenly that same chs player lies on the ground after getting slammed by the guy he punched. And another teammate (who was once again going over to STOP the fight and PULL OUT OUR TEAM) was punched as he was pulling one of our team members away from your "sacred bell". So I actually think yall should have thanked him rather than sucker punching because he was getting our team away from the bell. Way to go bush heads...
Posted By: Steve Brown Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 05:46 PM
Demons, pay attention! There will be no further posts on this thread!!!

I would like to apologize to the Camden Bulldogs and the community. I did not appreciate the significance of the bell being an outsider to the community. The final L-E v. Camden match was one of the better played matches of the entire season. It is unfortunate that the circumstances at the end of the game tarnished L-E's victory. Bulldogs, your defense against L-E's attack was awesome. A 5-1 shot statistic maybe something to brag about, except Camden kept the ball out of the net. Good Luck during the remainder of the seaon and during the playoffs. sb [Frown]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: LE v. camden - 04/21/02 06:02 PM
Yeah ok "One of our players jogging towards your bell.Then our goalie runs over to stop him and breaks up the soon-to-be fight" I was right there. And believe me he wasn't stoping your player at all. Can you hear what he was saying??? I don't think it was something like this. "Oh please lets stop trying to ring there bell. This is so silly there is no need for this. Come on guys stop it." I don't believe it was that at all. "Possession LE-like 70% CHS-like 30%". If you had the ball so damn much why wasn't the score more than 2-1??? Who gives a damn about HEY GUYS HEHEHEHE WE HAVE THE TAPE HAHAHAHA YOU DON'T BOO!!!! You can watch it and come up with as many excuses as you want. Shut the hell up about David Paulo. David to yall is just another for yall to not like our team.Don't come back say "Oh but he never had the ball" Or some bs like that. When he did have the ball he was schooling yall. Over and done with........See you next year.............
© SC Soccer