SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/22/02 05:34 PM
There seem to be alot of good keepers this year...who has definite college potential?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/22/02 05:58 PM
I haven't seen very many keepers, so I don't have the most experience with pointing out talent I guess. But of the keepers I've seen, the keeper from Camden stuck out to me. He has talent(if you trust me as a judge). I've seen Camden play around 3 or 4 games and in those games he made some amazing saves. I believe he could play for a college team. He has enough skill.
Obviously Michael Conway from Wando has collegiate potential in goal, considering he will be playing in goal for Dartmouth. Also, I think the Wando keeper now, I don't know his name, has pretty good skill. I have only seen him play a couple of times but he has good reflexes and commands his box well. Plus he has good size so he takes up a lot of goal by default.

One of the best young keepers I have seen doesn't play high school b/c his school doesn't offer it- Mike Morrison. If he could play somewhere in the spring, the sky's the limit.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/24/02 03:28 AM
matt carlisle of northwestern is an outstanding keeper! plus he has 2 more years after this season. definite college potential!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/24/02 03:40 AM
i think the goalie for Emerald has a good potential for college...he is rough sometimes but he seems to know what he is doing for the most part. he is only a freshman and has a lot of growing to do..and if he does he will be a good keeper
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/24/02 03:09 PM
I think that Brent Washburn has one of the best chances to make it to college level. He has already been accepted to Coker College. He plays for Barnwell High School.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which keeper has the most college potential? - 04/26/02 03:02 AM
The keeper from Porter-Gaud has college potential. Mark Owens is very good.
© SC Soccer