SC Soccer
Posted By: Dave Easley Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 01:16 AM
Myrtle Beach, SC - Brookland-Cayce weathered a 12 shot onslaught in the last ten minutes of the match to outlast host Myrtle Beach 3-2 in a comeback victory tonight at Doug Shaw Stadium.

B-C faces the winner of Southside-Greenville on Saturday at 7:00 at Memorial Stadium in Columbia for the 2002 AAA State Championship.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 01:49 AM
Bishop England : 5
Academic Magnet: 2

Come watch B.E. play at Memorial Stadium, Saturday 2:00 p.m., for the state title against the winner of the Chapin/Walhalla game.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 02:06 AM
MB vs BC. Who scored the goals? Who were the ref's, did they do a fair job? I seen BC early in the season and they weren't that good! Where are the ref's from? What club teams do they support?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 04:17 AM
Chapin 3, Walhalla 0
Congratulations and good luck to Chapin and Coach Hiller on advancing to face BE in the state finals.
To Walhalla, I want to congratulate you on another fine season. I wish your seniors all the best in everything they do.
Posted By: Coach Dick Smith Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 04:18 AM
G'ville defeated Southside- so it is BC vs Greenville Sat.
Posted By: shut^&play Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 04:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Coastal 14:
MB vs BC. Who scored the goals? Who were the ref's, did they do a fair job? I seen BC early in the season and they weren't that good! Where are the ref's from? What club teams do they support?

lol it was in MB
the refs were prolly john round and company

and i would think they would favor mb more than bc
"WHAT CLUB TEAMS DO THEY SUPPORT??"
lol too funny
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wednesday Scores - 05/09/02 01:16 PM
the linesman was not josh, it was his older brother aj who is about 20
© SC Soccer